Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
asp
Expatriate

Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by asp »

You are in desperate need of tact and sex education. Are you Cambodian? I'M off to the beach now; do keep in touch.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

asp wrote:Little salary, if you were a model would you feel comfortable in a sexy Western bikini?
prahkeitouj wrote:Why not? Image
asp wrote:Well Small Change, your posts strike me as ones written by a conservative young Cambodian lady, one who would find blue jeans and a long-sleeved blouse as more appropriate beaches attire.
She says why not. She should know, or don't you think that women should speak for themselves ?
asp
Expatriate

Post by asp »

Certainly they should and frequently do speak for themselves and they do it more eloquently than either you or Samouth. So you be sure to cobble together a few words, until then I'm off to.the beach.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Men are so nice.

When we see a women in a bikini we only look at the 10% of the body that is covered and not the 90% that isn't.

Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

asp wrote:Not really all that cool but I'm happy she has you for a big brother who wouldn't look at a shapely Khmer girl in a bikini. That response with just a touch of anger added proves to me that she is indeed a traditional lady. Sampots to the ankles and sidesaddle forever then. Think I'll go to the beach and be a bastard. See you there Samouth.
You can't see me there as i am currently not residing in Sihanoukville or any other provinces that have beaches. You are so fast to judge the type of person of little salary. BTW, you are a new member, but you know we call her little salary instead of little moon, that is impressive.
Last edited by Samouth on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
asp
Expatriate

Post by asp »

Kiwi in Cambodia thanks for introducing some desperately needed humor. I had a great day at the beach and am not quite ready to deal with Samouth's oversensitive remarks and lack of understanding of metaphor nor do I wish to pick apart AM*s sloppy parsing of my post. I had a great day thanks to babes in bikinis.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Cambodia representative at Miss Grand International

Ms. Seng Polvithavy,

Does she have, or used to have, a penis?
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by prahkeitouj »

asp wrote:Not really all that cool but I'm happy she has you for a big brother who wouldn't look at a shapely Khmer girl in a bikini. That response with just a touch of anger added proves to me that she is indeed a traditional lady. Sampots to the ankles and sidesaddle forever then. Think I'll go to the beach and be a bastard. See you there Samouth.
Sarcasm
I'm happy too if I'm a reason of someone's smile. Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: Seng Polvithavy, Cambodian Representative at Miss Grand International

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
You can't see me there as i am currently not residing in Sihanoukville or any other provinces that have beaches. You are so fast to judge the type of person of little salary. BTW, you are a new member, but you know we call her little salary instead of little moon, that is impressive.
Good observation! Image
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Kiwiincambodia, you make my day!
That is why there is a stupid question, if she has a penis or not? 10% is the questions when men look at women who are wearing bikini.
BTW I can't go to the link.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic