Aus to America: thanks, but no thanks

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Re: Aus to America: thanks, but no thanks

Post by TheGrinchSR »

The Grinch was denied the opportunity to serve his country but did attempt to enlist (as an officer in the RAF) before being denied on medical grounds. (I am still sulking about this today - a minor condition which would not have impacted on the profession I wanted to pursue).

However, he has worked for the police force and on several international defence related projects (which he cannot be more specific about) - so he feels he has done his duty as best as he is able.

He also managed this without turning into a [Mod Edit*] - something which I understand is near impossible if you are an American who lives in the "classy bit" of Shitsville.

* Like fcken kids you lot!
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

So what happened to the truce Sailorboy.

Re my post 24.10 & 28.10.15, just so you can fully comprehend.

I volunteered to join the Army served 8 ½ years.

I was not drafted like you, to be a deckhand with the Coastguard. How long did you serve 2 years,?? then out to work the kitchens.

Btw Of course joining the coast Guard is very difficult, yawn, probably more difficult than the Seals because (you) were the best of the best of the best of the best. Why am I not surprised that someone as gung ho as you would not settle for anything less than the most elite, they were lucky to have you.

BBtw I see another one of your countrymen has gone on the rampage in Colorado where residents do not need to register handguns, rifles or shotguns.
Your argument is if everybody is armed they will protect themselves, your thoughts on why your theory failed in this instance and 9 people were killed before he was arrested.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

THREAD LOCKED!

TO SAILORMAN, GRINCH, AND MR CYNICAL,

GROW UP YOU BUNCH OF GIRLS. I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF EDITING YOUR CHILDISH AND BORING POSTS, SO PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND FUCK OFF TO THE SANDPIT WHERE CHILDREN BELONG.

NONE OF YOU ARE BANNED (YET). BUT, THE FIRST ONE OF YOU THAT BAITS ANYONE THEN YOU WILL BE OUT FOR A MONTH.

YOU GOT IT?

jesus fecking christ! I used to teach school children who were much better behaved than you lot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic