Aus to America: thanks, but no thanks

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Aus to America: thanks, but no thanks

Post by Sailorman »

I'm Baack! (holiday in Australia.)

Mr.Cynical: So you were in the Australian Coast Guard, Australian Army and now you state you were a US Navy SEAL?

"SEALS, because we were the best"
Mr. Cynical

If your going to lie at least try and keep your story straight.

Vlado: You know there is medication you can take for your affliction
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Welcome back Sailorboy, I missed your rants, figured you may have been sectioned for a while.

Tell me during your vacation Did ya get to jerk off over any weapons magazines and did ya manage to kill anything boy.

As someone earlier pointed out your comprehension of the English language leaves a lot to be desired, so to try to help you:

Re: the Coast Guard. I put a comma after the word volunteered, and then I was para phrasing you regards to The Coast Guard. My quote re the Seals was aimed at the stupid way many of your countrymen are the best of the best of the best etc etc.

And as for telling Vlad to take medication can you not be original and stop using my comments to you re YOUR meds and aiming them at somebody else.

Btw Did you manage to get your Body armour through the security checks, if not I hope you were not hunkered down in you room un-armed and afraid cause theys some naaaasty people out there gonna get us.
BBtw Sorry to be boring and I know it is a subject you do not like to discuss but did you get to greet many Aborigines with your friendly approach by calling them Abbos, or Japanese tourists with a friendly Hi Jappo just asking
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Ms. C: Would you like me to go back a quote you that you volunteered for the Australian Coast Guard and were a deck hand, and that you were in the Aus. Army and now are/were a SEAL. When you lie, get your story straight! Trying to justify your lies by grammatical semantics is just stupid, go sell your insanity somewhere else.

BTW/ I took the train from Sydney to Lithgow and the small arms factory there. I have three #1 Mk3 Enfields made there and wanted to see where they were made. It was interesting in that the museum is doing well and it was being visited by Australians that wanted to see their history and what they have lost.

Maybe you and Vlado can get a group rate on meds.

I'm still looking forward to a face to face, but that will never happen as you are just a gutless flamer with a knuckle dragger mentality to match. The keys of your computer probably have to be cleaned often due to being sticky from your self abuse.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jesus Christ, would you 2 either cut the crap or get a room.

It is getting beyond tedious now.

:please:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Yep! What he said ^^

I really don't like the idea of locking threads, but, if that's what it takes to cool you guys down.

Mr Cynical, there was a truce called.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:Yep! What he said ^^

I really don't like the idea of locking threads, but, if that's what it takes to cool you guys down.

Mr Cynical, there was a truce called.
Cold water.

Locking the thread will just take this elsewhere - more thread pollution. Maybe they could take it "elsewhere" as in somewhere else in cyberspace?
Or as Kiwi suggests: Get a room. And shut the door. And do your shit in private. A bit of modesty, guys - c'mon, we don't want to watch this.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

LOL, the frigging coast-guard.

Navy for fairies who can't find a real boat with real guns.

Sheltered employment.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Vladimir insulting someone about their job. Wow, never thought I'd see that.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

me and Sailorman have shared many many conflicting views and had many heated debates on here...
but i have actually arranged and met Sailorman in person over a few beers, had a good night and didnt do too bad in the pub quiz either lol
some people take the internet too seriously...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Vlado: Unlike Ms.Grinch who served as a deck hand in the Australian Coast Guard, Australian Army and the US Navy Seals, I proudly served (during the Vietnam conflict) in the United States Coast Guard. They taught us to shoot everything from Colt. 45 pistols to 5" main guns and to save lives. Unlike the US Navy, the Guard is aimed more towards preserving life and property, but can still stand a fight. During WWII Guardsmen were the guys who played moving targets in small boats hauling solders to beach's on D-Day, and all over the Pacific. When boats and ships a sinking and the navy is hiding in a protected port, we were the ones who had to go out a rescue people. The unwritten Coast Guard motto is: "You have to go out, but you don't have to come back."

Vlado: Did you serve your country or are you just all talk?
Locked Previous topicNext topic