Aus to America: thanks, but no thanks

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Aus to America: thanks, but no thanks

Post by vladimir »

Yeeha! Saturday night special! Sailorman vs Hotdigr!

Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Learn to read. There were no treats, just observations on personal preferences and an invitation to a wanker to face who he disparaged. I have been lead to believe that Australians are standup people and are a race of manly-men not girly-boys, but I believe I may have been wrong and/or misinformed.

Mr. C is still not answering the question(s), which leads me to believe he may be a 90lb pimple-faced wanker who's only outlet other than self abuse is to flame others on internet forums, but this is just my opinion/observation.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Hate to tell you, Sailorman, but no nation is all the same, every nation has its wankers.

Oh, and Australians are not a race.
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Answer your question ?

Disparaged you ?

If you dont like to be called a Racist then perhaps you should not post racist remarks, what is it that you do not understand about that.

Maybe you could answer that question then we can all move on, so please, tell everyone why your remarks are not racist, or will you ignore this and go into meltdown again and maybe bring in your cruise missiles.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

After the visit to Britain, maybe they will change to Corgis (if they didn't eat them during the visit)
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Sailorman wrote:Learn to read. There were no treats, just observations on personal preferences and an invitation to a wanker to face who he disparaged. I have been lead to believe that Australians are standup people and are a race of manly-men not girly-boys, but I believe I may have been wrong and/or misinformed.

Mr. C is still not answering the question(s), which leads me to believe he may be a 90lb pimple-faced wanker who's only outlet other than self abuse is to flame others on internet forums, but this is just my opinion/observation.
No treats, maybe. But we do know how to read and understand what's being said and what you wrote was a veiled threat. Shame on you! :facepalm:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Hotdigr wrote:Sailorman, pull your fukn head in mate. I don't particularly like the cynical prick either, but seriously, death threats? Involving weapons? Just shows what a fukn soft cock you are. And before you ask - name the time and place. I will happily meet you anywhere, anytime. I would prefer it to be a discussion over a beer, but... up to you mate.
Have the beer, Hotdigr is a good guy to get to know.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

When Mr. C said Brawl in the streets, I said "no way." Veiled threats? Not a chance, just my preferences when attacked in person by wankers, cut-purse's, lowlifes and thieves.

Mr. (Ms.) C: I still don't see an answer to meeting. I guess hell will freeze over before I get an answer to that. If I was from Australia, I would be ashamed that you were born on the same continent as me and the rest of the standup people from OZ. Yes, in all probability your a pimple-faced 90lb Wanker who's only outlet is flaming on forums and self abuse.

Hotdigr: I would be more than happy to meet you anytime your in Snookyville, but if you tend to make remarks like you just posted, don't expect a friendly welcome.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

You can spin it all you like, Sailorman, you made a threat, pretty weak.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Vlad: Do you even know what a "Saturday Night Special" is, other than a drug induced song? The Lynyrd Skynyard band members probably wrote the song after being ripped off by a drug dealer who had a Saturday Night Special and took their money and gave no product. I like their music, but always thought this was a stupid song. Google "Sweet Home Alabama" by the Leningrad Cowboys. I like southern rock but check out the Dixie Dregs out of Augusta, Georgia, for something just a step up from three cord rock n' roll.
Locked Previous topicNext topic