Honda Super Cub 100cc, $750

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Honda Super Cub 100cc, $750

Post by AE86 »

Hi everyone,

**Bike is a Super Cub 50 with a C100 engine swap (1,800 km on rebuild)**

Zero issues with swap, needs no work and is ready to go

Originally C50 (all instrumentation and gauges are wired to work)

Complete C-100 engine swap, not a simple overbore kit.

$3 mirrors, not great.

HID

Super Cub 100 pipe

4 speed (much nicer compared to the 3 speed C90)

**New motor w/1,800 km on it, originally a 50cc Super Cub**

**Motor number does not match registration card. This means the bike would only work in Cambodia and not out of country if you plan on “touring” with it.

Zero reliability issues, as all the “hard parts” were converted to a 100cc motor, such as the crankshaft, head studs, oil pump, clutch pack, cylinder head, etc. There are no 50cc engine parts remaining.

First owner in Cambodia
1,800 km on the motor (full rebuild, crankshaft, piston, cylinder, etc)

**The original motor had an internal crack in it that when I bought the bike, and it ended up making the original engine not salvageable (hence, the full on 100cc motor swap).

**Taiwanese carburetor. Damn near impossible to find an original OEM version here.
**Taiwanese crankshaft and bearings
**Honda Thailand cylinder, piston, rings
**Aftermarket air filter, original was torn.
**Geared very tall for cruising (17/34 front rear combo, plus overdrive 4th gear)
**Jetting slightly lean for power. No overheating issues.

Lots of new parts as well like tires, tubes, rims, clutch, sprockets, etc, most of them from Thailand.

Story behind this particular bike:

I bought it as a 50cc Cub but discovered the original motor was cracked inside, making it not suitable for a rebuild. Since welding technology is limited in Cambodia, I opted to swap in a different motor which I then rebuilt myself. The motor is a 4 speed, 100cc engine, rebuilt from the ground up and has around 1,800 km on it.

I just took this bike to the Laos border and back (around 1,500 km total for this road trip) and besides a flat tire, nothing went wrong. No overheating issues, no oil loss, no electrical problems, nothing.

It easily cruises at 80-90 kph with me (60kg and 10 kg of gear), and tops out around 115 (on GPS).

Fuel consumption, about 45-55 km/l. If you’re nice to it, it will do over 70 km/l and I have done so several times since it revs around 2500 rpm at 30 kph.

Asking $750, fixed price.
-insert signature here
thevertical
Tourist

Re: Honda Super Cub 100cc, $750

Post by thevertical »

I wanted to see if you had sold your Honda Super Cub yet? I am looking for a super cub but want something more than 50cc.

Thanks.

Ben in Kampot.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

Why is that same part on so many different bikes all that same off-white? Are they aftermarket parts that have never been painted?
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Sorry, should check more often.

Either or, bike has been sold for a long time as in, the first or second day I posted it.

Re: Legshield, those are all the same white color and unpainted from Honda.
-insert signature here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic