Need info on NEW 6 month thai visa

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Need info on NEW 6 month thai visa

Post by phuketrichard »

Can someone who has access to a travel agent or knows, check for me?

This has been talked about for the past month and now is confirmed
there is a new 6 month multi entry visa starting Nov 13th and is already available in Europe to tourists ( i know someone that got one in Germany)

I want to know if they will be available in Phnom Penh and if a Cambodian can get one,

Any help is really appreciated

http://integrity-legal.com/legal-blog/t ... -thailand/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Need info on NEW 6 month thai visa

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

im also wanting to know about this as i normally get a double entry visa and want to compare the prices and a multi entry visa would be more handy, i checked the UK Thai Embassy last week and nothing has been updated on the website and the application forms are still the same
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Need info on NEW 6 month thai visa

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

"The new multiple-entry visa will cost 5,000 baht, versus 1,000 baht for a single-entry, 60-day visa, which can be extended in-country for up to 30 days for an additional fee."

tbh it would be cheaper for me to buy a triple entry visa as i cant see me traveling to thailand that many times (and staying long enough to benefit the visa, rather than the free VOA for 15days)

although ill make my decision a bit closer to the time i leave and see what the border situation is like, did i read somewhere that British nationals along with Russians and French?? are being allowed to cross the border?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic