Traveling and staying without Documents

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
namaste
Tourist
Canada

Re: Traveling and staying without Documents

Post by namaste »

I don't know man... point me in the right direction and I am happy to discover this countries hidden amazingness. I suppose the beaches must be great...

I don't like the food here and I am a food connoisseur. I mean I literally feel we have to send them to their western neighbours for cooking lessons...
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i would point you in the right direction but you might go around assaulting even more innocent people there...
the western food in Cambodia is some of the best in Asia, the Thai's have the best local food though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:i would point you in the right direction but you might go around assaulting even more innocent people there...
the western food in Cambodia is some of the best in Asia, the Thai's have the best local food though
Had a meal at The Lost Room the other night that included some of the best pork belly I've ever eaten...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i would point you in the right direction but you might go around assaulting even more innocent people there...
Had a meal at The Lost Room the other night that included some of the best pork belly I've ever eaten...
the only thing that lets asia down are the pizzas i find, im always left either disappointed or really disappointed, although 'Ocean Walk Inn' used to do a killer BBQ Chicken pizza, the place was owned by an english guy from birmingham, it was fucking amazing, the place has changed name now and is more of a restaurant, think the owners must have changed, im yet to check it out
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

namaste wrote:I don't know man... point me in the right direction and I am happy to discover this countries hidden amazingness. I suppose the beaches must be great...

I don't like the food here and I am a food connoisseur. I mean I literally feel we have to send them to their western neighbours for cooking lessons...
Lol, I almost got over your "handle" which in this country means " I am a dreadlocked wanker who has no idea" But then your comments on the food actually showed me that you ARE a dreadlocked wanker who has no idea.
So what is your name ( even one of your sockpuppets names will do), on k440 btw?
Namaste dickhead.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
the only thing that lets asia down are the pizzas i find, im always left either disappointed or really disappointed, although 'Ocean Walk Inn' used to do a killer BBQ Chicken pizza, the place was owned by an english guy from birmingham, it was fucking amazing, the place has changed name now and is more of a restaurant, think the owners must have changed, im yet to check it out
That would be Matt you are thinking of mate. He is now partners in "Last Point" bungalows on Koh Ta Kiev.Not sure if they are doing pizza's over there, but I agree with you, they were BLOODY good ay!
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Shit... just realised I posted 2 replies with no hangups in about 2 minutes! If this is not just an abberation - then GREAT bloody job to who ever has fixed the problem!!!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Hotdigr wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
That would be Matt you are thinking of mate. He is now partners in "Last Point" bungalows on Koh Ta Kiev.Not sure if they are doing pizza's over there, but I agree with you, they were BLOODY good ay!
yeah thats him, nice bloke, not been over to Koh Ta Kiev yet, i hear its very basic and a good place to chill out and get away from the madness of SHV for a few days, lots of bugs though lol
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Hotdigr wrote:Shit... just realised I posted 2 replies with no hangups in about 2 minutes! If this is not just an abberation - then GREAT bloody job to who ever has fixed the problem!!!
its been super quick this afternoon! its around this time that it usually starts going 'offline' though for me so going to keep an eye out
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Last Point is idyllic mate.What everyone imagines as a " deserted tropical Island" with all the pro's and con's that go with that. Me?I'm getting a bit old, 3 days would do me, but that would be BLISS!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic