Man Hacked His Wife After She Refused to Have Sex

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Re: Man Hacked His Wife After She Refused to Have Sex

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Samouth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:i think some of these men need to learn how to masturbate lol
Not sure if older people know about masturbation. Maybe they have done it, but didn't know it calls masturbation as i have never heard older people talking about jerking off. :lol: :lol:
:fool:
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Here you go Jamie, It sounds like Kampong Spooner is willing to train those people about masturbation. Good luck Mr. Kampong Spue.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Well, happy to Sambo, but as you are young, dumb and full of cum, I'll gladly hand the reins over to the younger generation's expertise.

Just remember the risky drink.....
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

haha even monkeys know how to bash one out lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Kampong Spooner wrote:Well, happy to Sambo, but as you are young, dumb and full of cum, I'll gladly hand the reins over to the younger generation's expertise.

Just remember the risky drink.....
haha i might be dump or stupid sometime, but i am physically fine with my head full of hair. :ROFL2: :ROFL:. I am still thinking that you are really fit to this job.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Ah yes, your full head of hair. I had lots of it, once.

However, the genetic erm, issues Asian men have in the erm, trouser department may make this wankomentry a job for the men, not the boys after all.

Still. bronze medal for Khampuchea!

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_R ... _the_World

The 11 countries with the smallest average penis size. And now, the other side. The 11 countries smallest in the pants are: North Korea (average 3.8 inches erect)... South Korea (3.8)... Cambodia (3.95)... Thailand (4.0)... India (4.03)... Taiwan (4.24)... Philippines (4.27)... Sri Lanka (4.29)... China (4.29)... Japan (4.3)... and Hong Kong (4.41).
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Kampong Spooner wrote:Ah yes, your full head of hair. I had lots of it, once.

However, the genetic erm, issues Asian men have in the erm, trouser department may make this wankomentry a job for the men, not the boys after all.

Still. bronze medal for Khampuchea!

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_R ... _the_World

The 11 countries with the smallest average penis size. And now, the other side. The 11 countries smallest in the pants are: North Korea (average 3.8 inches erect)... South Korea (3.8)... Cambodia (3.95)... Thailand (4.0)... India (4.03)... Taiwan (4.24)... Philippines (4.27)... Sri Lanka (4.29)... China (4.29)... Japan (4.3)... and Hong Kong (4.41).
Oh brother. So you are bald. I didn't mean to say it. Sorry. When talking about charming people might look at face and hair first. I hope you don't have a lot of beard, as living in the countryside people would call you sva.

Really you believe in this survey. I don't care how they classify Cambodian. FYI, i am really stratified with mine. :lol: :lol:

Bottom line, i am not competing with you to get the job, go for it brother, make sure you don't have to strike everyday to let them see, It is quite exhausted. :ROFL2:

Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Well nobody wants to look at your face ah.

Seriously what's your record. I managed 5 in a day once, back in '93, back when your mum was playing with baby mouth's pecker for him.

Why do they do that here (and in Thailand)? Other people must have noticed mums giving an almost full on blowie to their small kids. Very odd.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

If you don't look at people face, how can you tell if the person is charming or not and even though you are blind, you need to at least feel.

Also there is no reason for me to tell you how many i can bang within one day and this is not what i am proud of about myself. BTW, you can throw anything at me, but please don't involve my mom into this conversation. I don't know which part of Cambodia you are living and saw people do this. I don't think mothers suck their kids penis. This is really disgusting and disturbing what you are saying here. Of course they might kiss the kid penis if the kid is really young.

Don't get me wrong, i am Cambodian. I was born here and raised here, no matter what i know the country, culture and people more than you.

You have to stop being childish and act like adult. If you think you can't handle the conversation or debate, please just leave it there and you don't need to name calling people and insulting their relative.

prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Kampong Spooner wrote:Well nobody wants to look at your face ah.

Seriously what's your record. I managed 5 in a day once, back in '93, back when your mum was playing with baby mouth's pecker for him.

Why do they do that here (and in Thailand)? Other people must have noticed mums giving an almost full on blowie to their small kids. Very odd.
Are you trying to tell everyone how strong and large you are? It's useless to let anyone know about it. BTW I don't see any mum do like that with their baby. Only dirty-minded people who can think and do like that. Maybe they just play with their kids by biting their foot or hands with gentle lips . I believe that Cambodian mum are very shy and don't let their kids see their body even their upper part. Plz respect and don't involve anyone's mum while you are debating with someone. It's insulting.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic