Another mass shooting in US school.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Another mass shooting in US school.

Post by Anchor Moy »

The Add Jay wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:Good to see there is a reasonable argumented debate here. Where to start...
The Add Jay wrote: GET FUCKED.

so....I repeat the simplest fucking question...if we did what they did in Oz....who gets the guns exactly?
The US is already selling guns to the Mexican drug cartels - I'm sure they could up the quota.

Or, what if they burnt/destroyed all the guns in public and put it on Utube ? You know, like they do with drugs or ivory. Would that be ok with you ? I guess not, and I don't think that is the real problem, because you would never give up your arms.
What did they do with them in Oz anyway ? sell them on ebay?
Whatever; in Oz they saw there was a problem and there was a consensus that something had to be done, so they acted. The US is not there yet.
Guess you are talking to me ?

The US is not there yet.?? See above: they (Oz)saw they had a problem etc, but the US does not have a problem, so "they are not there yet".

What makes your view so fucking Righteous dipshit? You enjoy the smells of your own farts? NGO worker perhaps?
Yes, I'm afraid my farts would probably knock you out before you could reach for your gun.

You gave me an article from a very fucked up website which goes to show me how manipulated your mind is in horseshit.
No, you are confusing me with someone else I think.Wrong target.
You also avoided my question!! WHO GETS TO HAVE GUNS??????
Well, preferably not mentally unstable people with anger issues.

Btw, that colour stuff is v. cool. 8)
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Gee Adjay, you seem to be so bent out of shape that you can't differentiate whose who at the moment. It was ME that linked to mother fukn goose or whatever. Not Anchor Moy or Kuroneko. Now I'm starting to understand why Americans have the biggest problem with physchotic mass murderers, they can't even see their target, they just spray a burst at anyone in their way. Lunatic.
Explain ( excuse lol) this then -
Its sort of ironic that you Americans keep quoting constitutional rights that were ratified in 1791, by a government that still allowed and in fact encouraged, slavery. http://www.crf-usa.org/black-history-mo ... nd-slavery
Yep, it says - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
But it took a civil war 60 odd years later for this to be true ( well.... 200 years later its not really true is it?).
The law was drafted by pro slavery supporters so they could take up arms against a perceived threat from an anti slavery government.
They did and lost.
Why is it still relevant today?
Y'all are so bloody patriotic, but y'all don't trust your own government to the extent that y'all want the right to another civil war if y'all don't agree with your own elected representatives?
Only in America ay
Bunch of fukn rednecked lunatics. most of you. And you embarrass the shit out of the few rational human beings that live in your fukd up country.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:It's all explained here

:stir: :popcorn: :assasin:
hahaha love this! ironically true as well haha

in America in 2013 there was 33,000 gun related deaths

so far muslim extremists have killed 53 people in the UK since the beginning of islam

i think i know where i feel safer :facepalm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:It's all explained here

:stir: :popcorn: :assasin:
Good find. :thumb:
Clear, consise and easy to follow for all ages and stages of development.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

That cartoon was, sort of funny, in fact it would have been very funny if it wasn't so true.Instead it came across as sort of pathetic. But it explains a lot about the average American gun owner. They DON'T own guns for huntin' or fishin',or whatever, they own them because they are to bloody scared to face what they have turned their own country into - a war zone. They don't feel safe walking down their own streets without guns to protect themselves from themselves and what they have brought on themselves. How bloody sad is that? The bully is so bloody scared that he now needs a weapon bigger then his victims weapon to protect himself. I will take the Australian psyche any day, where we have the balls to actually put our fists up and go one on one with the other bloke, without the need of a bloody gun to back us up.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i do find it cute how a country only a few hundred years old with no real history is trying to warn us about ISIS like Britain/Europe hasnt gone through shit over the years, greeks, romans, persians, englands been invaded by the romans, the jutes, the angles, the saxons, the vikings weve gone through long histories of shit, rape, murder, battles, ISIS are just another cog in the wheel of history
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Hotdigr: You are obviously a product of the screwed up Californicator school system. Do a little research. The US saved the Australians (and the rest of the world) in a little thing called WORLD WAR TWO. Christ! If you going to post dumbshit things, do your research first. England was standing alone, Australia was standing alone, and it was just a matter of time before the Nazi's and Japo's would have taken them over if America's son's hadn't fought and died for them.

As I said before no matter what the present Euro-trash (including the English and OZters) say, its my country and there isn't JACK they can do about it. If the liberal Californicators want to be serfs and/or part of Mexico, that's why we call them STATES with their own laws, but federal law is supreme.
Last edited by Sailorman on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

there is no I in Team, America alone didnt win that war, they might teach you that in school over there but its not true, you provided aid for the most part of the war, then it was a joint effort to win at the end, america couldnt have done it on their own, no one denies america played a very useful part, but you only got involved physically when you declared war with Japan because of the bombing of pearl harbor and so because of this germany declared war with you, but surely you already know this....
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

I would'nt hold your breath on a reasonable answer from the idiot, Guns Guns Guns, there was no world before merica, mericans are the biggest and bestest at everything boy.
Having suffered a broken leg recently I have been watching much more Tv than is healthy. If anyone else has had the misfortune to tune into History Channel, you will be aware of a couple of shows with Sailorboys friends armed to the teeth running around looking for Bigfoot, lots of guns lots of shouting and a hollerin in the belief that (A), Bigfoot exists and (B), by making as much noise as they can they will catch it FFS.
If the average merican is fed this drivel is it any wonder that society ends up with the narrow minded fools such as Sailorboy.
C'mon tell us how you nearly caught a bigfoot but yer pardner let you down.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

americas version of the History Channel + National Geographic + Discovery Channel = FoxNews ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic