Male Teacher Strips 11 Year Old Female Student as Punishment

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Male Teacher Strips 11 Year Old Female Student as Punishment

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A grade 2 teacher was mad with his eleven year old female student because she couldn’t read, so he ordered a male student to strip off her skirt, which left her naked in front of everyone in the class.

Svay Rieng, Cambodia: According to Koh Santepheap Daily News, an immoral event happened when a grade 2 teacher punished his 11 years old female student by forcing her to stand on a table with her hands up and facing everyone, then he ordered a male student to come over and strip off her skirt and even her underwear down to her ankles, which left her completely naked in front of everyone, not to mention everyone laughed at her, because she couldn’t read.

The whole article will be up soon....................
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: 11 YO Female Student Had Her Skirt Striped Off as Punish

Post by hanno »

I guess every country gets the teachers it deserves......
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Male Teacher Strips 11 Year Old Female Student as Punish

Post by General Mackevili »

Capital punishment gets my vote.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

In fairness the teacher had effective results using this method on boys before. $300 to the grandparents smoothed this particular case.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

thats so bad, and sick!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

Kampong Spooner wrote:In fairness the teacher had effective results using this method on boys before. $300 to the grandparents smoothed this particular case.
No it didn't. She was offered $300 after she lodged a complaint at the district level. Grandmother consulted with her granddaughter's parents who were/are trying to earn a wage in Phnom Penh and they all disagreed to the compensation. Next (and currently) it is at the provincial level and the family have been offered $2000 to withdraw the complaint. Again the family have refused. They rightly want the teacher removed.
Their daughter is too ashamed to go back to class and is refusing.

Oh, and this happened 5 months ago and the teacher is still employed.

http://beta.nokorwatnews.com/?p=51042
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Thx for the update; good for them, the family of the little girl I mean. Not easy if they are a poor family and everyone thinks they can be bought off as usual.

And the girl is shamed because she can't read ?? Whose fault is that ? Poor kid. Atrocious.
Enough of middle-ages "teaching methods". :evil:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Rama wrote:Again the family have refused. They rightly want the teacher removed.
Damn, good on them! I wish more people were like that here.

And thanks a lot for that update! :hattip:
Anchor Moy wrote:Atrocious.
I can't think of a better way to describe this mess.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Whole article

A grade 2 teacher was mad with his eleven year old female student because she couldn’t read, so he ordered a male student to strip off her skirt, which left her naked in front of everyone in the class.

Svay Rieng, Cambodia: According to Koh Santepheap Daily News, an immoral event happened when a grade 2 teacher punished his 11 years old female student by forcing her to stand on a table with her hands up and facing everyone, then he ordered a male student to come over and strip off her skirt and even her underwear down to her ankles, which left her completely naked in front of everyone, not to mention everyone laughed at her, because she couldn’t read.

However, because no any institutes would like to bring justice for her granddaughter, the 64 year old grandma is now calling for the prime minister’s wife [Bun Rany HE] to intervene in this case.

According to Mrs. Saron, 64 years old, her 11 year old was punished by her teacher in a very immoral way. Her teacher ordered her to stand on a table with her hands up and to face everyone in the class, and then he asked a male student to come over to strip off her granddaughter's skirt including her underwear down to her ankles. She felt really upset and ashamed.

Mrs Saron added, this shameful event happened on 18 May 2015 around 9:10 am at HE Wat Thmey primary school located in Taborng village, Sengke commune, Romdule district.

This crime was committed by her teacher name Doung Sinath, male, 43 years old, grade 2 teacher at HE Wat Thmey primary school. The reason that this mentally ill teacher punished her granddaughter because she couldn’t read, as a result he ordered her to stand on the table and asked the male student to strip off her skirt. She felt ashamed and cried and ran out from the school.

After that, she didn’t dare to go back to school. "I (the grandmother) always begged her to go back to school and that’s when I found out that my granddaughter was punished by stripping off naked in front of everyone in the class and that was the reason that she didn’t dare to go back to school.

Therefore, I went to her school to report it to the school principal. Moreover, my granddaughter told me that it wasn’t the first time that she had been punished like this. It was the third time. I was really mad, so I filed a complaint to the chief village and till provincial court."

However, no-one paid attention to her complaint and her granddaughter has yet to receive justice. That’s why she's reported it to journalists aiming to get it heard by the prime minister's wife and hoping she will help intervene in this case.

Mrs. Saron continued, she made a complaint to commune chief and the commune chief tried to make a compromise between the 2 parties. As a result, the teacher agreed to pay $300 dollar to the girl as compensation.

However, Mrs. Saron didn’t agree to accept the compensation yet. She needed to ask her daughter, the girl’s mother, because she left her daughter with her and now is working in PP with her husband.

Then, Mr. Eng Ra, deputy commune chief, relative of the teacher said $300 dollar compensation is too much, because there was a case about rape and the compensation wasn’t that much. Her granddaughter just had her skirt stripped off and requires $300 dollars compensation that is too much.

Therefore, she didn’t let it finish at the commune level; she brought the case to provincial court. Both parties were called for questioning and after the judge tried to make another compromise. The teacher agreed to pay $2,000USD dollar as compensation, but she had to change her accusation from stripping off skirt to threatening and withdraw her lawsuit.

The prosecutor told her that if she changed something in her lawsuit, she would become the defendant. So, she neither refused to change her lawsuit nor withdraw her lawsuit. Until now, there is no development in this case.

Related to this case, Mr. Pov Samoeun, the principal of HE Wat Thmey primary school said on the phone that teacher Doung Sinath had punished that female student that way three times already and a few male students had received the same punishment too, however he didn’t realize about it until the grandmother reported it to him and he just reported it to the ministry of education and youth and sport.

Parents of students requested the ministry of education, youth and sport to remove him for his position at HE Wat Thmey Primary school. They cannot put up with his immoral activities any longer.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Angry isolated read Rabbi sanctions boys naked girls skirt classmates
By: Van Bunthoeun

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 15:58 pm

Province: Justice should not tolerate sanctions ill 11-year-old female student to stand on a table in the classroom, and lifting up Belgium classmates and boys stripped skirt pants and slip heel and classmates laugh fun.

Yunnan without institutions dealing justice yuan grandmother, 64, and grandchildren of the victims called for the pope Kittiprittbandit Bun Rany HE to intervene for justice in at 10 am on 30 September 2015 in the village of Toul Sangke commune almond Rumduol.

She chhmo Saran, 64, said her granddaughter 11-year-old victim lived in the village, the scene above torture moral standing with his granddaughter on the table may face common to find students already ordered the lifting up and the boys stripped skirt and pants in nude slip heel great shame longer.

She added that this shameful case occurred on May 18, 2015 at 9 and 10 am at the school HE primary new monastery in the village commune McCrorie ke Romdourl district symptoms penny-old male 43 years as a teacher grade 2 elementary schools HE Wat.

This torture causes the victim girl read the letters on the board do not (can not read), ethics Justice calls for sanctions girls victims to stand on the table face to fellow students on the wrist up and male students dividend catwalk and trousers slip to cause heel grade students sing throughout the classroom making shy of his granddaughter screaming, running away from school.

Later escaped no one dared to attend his grandmother, know-term children to learn later that the cause children not attending school is from grade teacher skirt sanctions stripped naked in front of her students in class to sue Prime school teacher and granddaughter penny sanctions stripped skirt 3, and what his pain, he filed a complaint, village chiefs so far Court Provincial Court 5 months And do not get justice asachomreus filed information call on Samdech Kittiprittbandit Bun Rany HE justice.

She added that when he complained commune chiefs mediated by causing damages to the victim's granddaughter $ 300 she said, I remember asking my parents grandchildren grandchildren because parents send their children to grandma and go business name Aung deputy commune ke and relatives said $ 300 accused of child rape crimes were not only young grandchildren grandmother just stripped skirt Enough to pay $ 300 more.

He withdrew the complaint filed commune in Svay Rieng court, Criminal Case No. 108 dated 26 May 2015 and to On 14 July 2015, Hing Bun prosecutors summoned to the Provincial Court questioning the accused pence .NET to seek compromise with compensation of $ 2 billion and she withdrew the complaint from prosecutors, but she traded charges not stripped skirt slip to the corner, but just.

Then prosecutors told her complaint a complaint, and that she refused the claim and did not withdraw the complaint drew it arrived on 30 September 2015 is not yet a solution.

Regarding this case Pov Samoeurn primary school director HE Wat Thmey, said by telephone that teachers .NET penny really tortured, stripped skirt real girls, and girls are victims name Duong .NET 3 and sanctions and sanctions to the two boys and three But so far, he did not know just Gen yeah girls victims complained recently leaked the previous two report to the provincial Department of Education, Youth and Sports already.

The mother of three students also suggested to the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports to stop or withdraw penny new out of the HE Wat they can not accept moral teachers to teach their children any more. Regarding the case of the accused can not seek clarification from .NET pence on 30 September.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Poster X
Expatriate

Post by Poster X »

I understand this is Cambodia but can a teacher really do this and escape punishment?? This is sick. I hope the authorities are pressured into dealing with this 'teacher'.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic