Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Celebrated in Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Celebrated in Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

100 Year Old American Whiskey, Jack Daniel's, Is Popular in Cambodia

Phnom Penh: Jack Daniel's, American’s famous whisky originally from Tennessee is now being supported by many Cambodians. The number of supporters is being increased every year in the Cambodian market. It is becoming popular in Cambodia because historically it has a very good reputation and it is now 100 years old and it has a good taste compared with other whiskies, said the sales manager of Sinatra International, the only authorized company to import this wine to Cambodia.

The sale managers said Jack Daniel's has been being imported to Cambodia for 20 years, however, his company just became an authorized dealer to import this kind of spirits to Cambodia in April 2015.

For those who celebrated the birthday party at Mango Mango restaurant will receive a free bottle of Jack Daniel's as a gift.

engrish:
Spoiler:
Famous wines of the more than 100-year-old American Jack Daniel received strong support in the country (with video)
Wednesday, 30 September 2015 14:10 ដោយ៖ ដើមអម្ពិល (DAP), ID-009 E-mail Print PDF
Phnom Penh: The approach evolved ski famous celebrities in Tennessee US Jack Daniel has been receiving the support increases from year to year on the market of Cambodia because of wine with a history of famous celebrities and has been in existence more than 100 years, has a mild taste and soft differing types of whiskey other. According to sales manager of the company's internet records Co., Ltd. is a company which has exclusive distribution rights Jack Daniel in Cambodia.

Said, asking not to be named manager of sales has said that Jack Daniel was brought distribution on the market in the country for about 20 years, but the company Sina record internet Co., Ltd. recently won rights to exclusive distribution during April 2015.

Sales Manager of the company Sina record internet Co., Ltd., pointed out that due to historical reputation of Jack Daniel is famous in the world, also makes Jack Daniel wine famous US get and support faster also in Cambodia. Especially those who used to study or live in the United States and recognize the quality of a wine.

Jack Daniel also received popular support in the other wedding guests who taste with the taste of Jack Daniel always questioned and also served in a series of his own wedding. According to sales manager.

Jack Daniel wine distribution company has also expressed its expectation to receive additional support increasingly popular because of its flavor is different from other types of wine. In the coming season in the coming months, the company will offer special gifts such as trips abroad for spouses, Jack Daniel for his wedding, too.

When it comes to the name Jack Daniel person in the world, many will know immediately that a type of wine, whiskey famous American but there are very few who have realized that this is the name of the American famous man created wine with taste different in the state of Tennessee.

Jack started production and entry into the wine business since 1861 in the time he was 13 years old. In September 2015, this is the 165-year anniversary of his birthday and the birthday were held across the world, especially US citizens. His birthday can be celebrated every day in September because they did not know that he was born in one day that precise reason, they chose his birthday every day in September.

His birthday was also organized in the country by the distribution of Jack Daniel. On Saturday this past weekend's birthday celebrations Jack has been made at Mango Mango store in Tonle Bassac, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.

In the night very Monorom next Saturday, September 26 in stores Mango Mango customer Jack Daniel many were invited to breakfast listening to music and to draw encouraged numerous other with the show off the beauty of women - men model Cambodia beautiful Several well.

For those who eat dinner at Mango Mango stores and make their birthday will receive a bottle of Jack Daniel free.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: 100 YO American Wine, Jake Daniel, Is Popular in Cambodi

Post by Sailorman »

I'm not a big fan of Jack Daniel's. To my taste Evan Williams is much better (and a little cheaper, aged 5 to 7 years, but is 86 proof.) Evan Williams has been making sour mash bourbon in Kentucky since 1783. In 2002 Daniels (Brown-Forman Corp.) diluted the alcohol content in their bourbon from 90 to 80 proof. Daniel's corp spends a lot of money on advertising, Evan Williams does not. I actually found a bottle of Evan Williams in Snookyville last year and can buy it in Pattaya. For a better Tennessee bourbon than Jacl, I like George Dickel.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 100 YO American Wine, Jake Daniel, Is Popular in Cambodi

Post by Mr Curious »

Dickel 12 yr aged is very tasty. no 21? I actually had some of the regular in Cambodia, friend of the bar brought it in. Mighta been Garage, or the Bus Stop.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Celebrated in Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

Sailorman wrote:I'm not a big fan of Jack Daniel's.
I love it. It's the first bottle I buy when I move, and it's the only liquor I drink straight up.

I didn't think it was very popular at all with Cambodians, though.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

General Mackevili wrote:
Sailorman wrote:I'm not a big fan of Jack Daniel's.
I love it. It's the first bottle I buy when I move, and it's the only liquor I drink straight up.

I didn't think it was very popular at all with Cambodians, though.
Jack and coke is what the missus was drinking when I met her. Her dad is more of a Jameson's or Johnny Walker drinker.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

A mate tells a story of ordering a Jack and Coke, and after a long, rowdy discussion in the kitchen between the staff the waiter eventually appeared with a glass of coke with a whole, peeled banana standing up in it...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

StroppyChops wrote:A mate tells a story of ordering a Jack and Coke, and after a long, rowdy discussion in the kitchen between the staff the waiter eventually appeared with a glass of coke with a whole, peeled banana standing up in it...
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I like Jack Daniels

I know my Irish and English friends will hate me for it, but it's a good whisky, imho

PS where did they find so many gays for the photos?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic