US Military controls world through climate theory...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

US Military controls world through climate theory...

Post by Anchor Moy »

More news from Lala Land - the world's climate problems, including a 4 year long drought in California, are created as a result of a US military master plan to take over the planet.
Personally, I think it's more likely to be the aliens..or maybe the US military has been taken over by the "mancrabs" ? (A South Park suggestion.)
Prominent environmental activist slams CA drought truthers: ‘These people are so f*cking stupid’

To most Californians, the state’s four-year drought is not all that mysterious: it just hasn’t rained in a very long time.
Then there are those for whom that’s way too simple an explanation.

Last week, a crowd of several hundred turned out in Redding, in northern California, to hear grave warnings from a solar power contractor named Dane Wigington that the weather has been taken over by government geoengineers spraying our skies with toxic chemicals in a doomed attempt to slow down global warming.

In April, an essay published under the name “State of the Nation” argued that the drought was not only artificially created, it was in fact a stepping-stone in the US military-industrial complex’s master plan to take over the planet and achieve “total control of all of Earth’s resources”.

The country’s leading conspirator, radio host Alex Jones, has jumped on the bandwagon, as has Natural News , a website known for its campaigns against public vaccination programs.

Quite why the US government would want to fry California to a crisp is a matter of some confusion and debate. But the longer the drought goes on – it is already the longest of the modern era – the more currency the fringe theories appear to be gaining.

“There is NO NATURAL WEATHER at this point,” Wigington’s website asserts. “The climate engineers decide when it will rain or snow, where, how much, and how toxic the rain or snow will be, where there will be drought or heat.”

The conspiracists are in no doubt: the government is spraying chemicals and artificially holding back weather patterns off the California coast to keep the rain away. They are doing this with planes – Wigington likes to show audience footage of thick contrails spewing into the sky, evidence he calls “ undeniable ” – but they may also have operated in the past from a military installation in Alaska, now closed , called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP...
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/promine ... ng-stupid/
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: US Military controls world through climate theory...

Post by Sailorman »

I have driven by the HAARP weather experimentation site in Gakona, Alaska. Very secret and strange place. I believe I heard Jesse Ventura did a show on it. When in the desert of Eastern Washington state about 6/7 years ago I viewed on several occasions high altitude airplanes making grid pattern contrails in the sky. More strange stuff. Probably some DARPA project. (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency.)
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

AM, you are not helping those that are trying to dissuade the world that Americans are bat-shit crazy.

Isn't there somewhere on Fox News that you can post this scheiße?

Oh wait, my bad--that's where you read it, no?

Bonus, this: https://www.boundless.com/biology/textb ... 283-11416/

Combined with this: http://www.planetextinction.com/planet_ ... points.htm

Or ignore it all and :plus1: pretend you are American and read this: http://www.salon.com/2014/12/20/7_thing ... g_partner/

:please:
Last edited by GonzoBobH on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's all foma ~ kv
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

My post is personal experiences, not some FOX/Media channel drivel.
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

Getting CEO (software) issues, I guess, so the quote function won't work.

Sorry SM if I associated you with AM, but the "contrails/DARPA" comment sounded weirdly conspiracy/nutter like.

What was your point in relation to AM's post? Non-sequitur?
It's all foma ~ kv
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Why would anyone bother with the climate?

They've achieved it with military bullying, corrupt financial prcatices and media propaganda.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

GonzoBobH wrote:AM, you are not helping those that are trying to dissuade the world that Americans are bat-shit crazy.
Lol for the links. Please don't confuse me with SM.

I am persuaded that Americans ARE bat-shit crazy and I'm sure that I can find more than 97 scientists to confirm this scientifically proved theory.
It is a known fact that almost all the threads that I have started concerning US citizens have shown irrevocably that I believe that they are at least 97% crazy.
It is my sincere belief that God created this as entertainment for the remaining 3% , as well as the rest of the world, and since I believe this then it must be true. :crazy:

Please carry on. :popcorn:
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

Anchor Moy wrote:
GonzoBobH wrote:AM, you are not helping those that are trying to dissuade the world that Americans are bat-shit crazy.

I am persuaded that Americans ARE bat-shit crazy and I'm sure that I can find more than 97 scientists to confirm this scientifically proved theory.
It is a known fact that almost all the threads that I have started concerning US citizens have shown irrevocably that I believe that they are at least 97% crazy.
It is my sincere belief that God created this as entertainment for the remaining 3% , as well as the rest of the world, and since I believe this then it must be true. :crazy:

AM: Fair enough.
vladimir wrote:Why would anyone bother with the climate?

They've achieved it with military bullying, corrupt financial prcatices and media propaganda.
That description covers more than just the U.S.

Cheers
It's all foma ~ kv
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Anchor Moy wrote:

I liked this theory :plus1:

Now were does that leave SM ?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

vladimir wrote:
That's fucked up to say. The US is single handedly going around the world, liberating each country one by one. We consider oil to be a vital resource for the whole world, so naturally we try to liberate countries with oil reserves first, for the sake of everyone.

And to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you literally have no idea what you're talking about, you spelled "prcatices" wrong.

And the fact that I pointed out your spelling mistake should make it clear that I'm right and confident in my stance on this, as we all know that people who point out typos in others posts are usually right by default. That's just how the internet works.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic