Body of a Female German Expat Dumped at Hospital by 4 Men

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
LTO
Expatriate

Re: Body of a Female German Expat Dumped at Hospital by 4 Me

Post by LTO »

Total Eclipse wrote:[Mod edit. Francis has left the building.]
Childish, ugly, cowardly.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
hoodedviper
Expatriate

Post by hoodedviper »

Oh yes,who is Maggy?
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Celebrating a person's death would seem a good example of "childish, ugly, cowardly" behavior, much worse actually. As is spreading poison whispers about a person who is no longer able to defend herself is a particularly cowardly act. And to cite some Sihanoukvillains doing the same is hardly an endorsement of this sort of behavior.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
hoodedviper
Expatriate

Post by hoodedviper »

Still even more insinuation and no proof. Please answer my questions so as to remove any doubt that you are not just repeating tired old gossip from the expat community in Sihanoukville. There is no reason for LTO to answer my questions,you made the allegations; he didn't.
hoodedviper
Expatriate

Post by hoodedviper »

"Overconsumption of LENTILS and drugs..." Now that is interesting. I'd love to know where that idea comes from.
hoodedviper
Expatriate

Post by hoodedviper »

It is a damn shame that OP's posts were deleted. In their absence the thread has no meaning. IMO it would have been preferable to shitcan the thread.
theplug66
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Body of a Female German Expat Dumped at Hospital by 4 Men

Post by theplug66 »

learned only recently of Tanja's demise. A very nice and interesting woman. Knew her when I used to hang at her place (MASH) back in 1999/00. Lenny and Sioban were frequent guests/neighbors. Will post a nice picture of her shortly.
Thanks,
Kevin
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Body of a Female German Expat Dumped at Hospital by 4 Men

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

theplug66 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:51 pm learned only recently of Tanja's demise. A very nice and interesting woman. Knew her when I used to hang at her place (MASH) back in 1999/00. Lenny and Sioban were frequent guests/neighbors. Will post a nice picture of her shortly.
Thanks,
Kevin
Please do Kevin!!
By my count there are at least 7 or 8 current CEO members who knew, liked and admired her.
A photograph would be really valued.

PS, there are a couple of threads that mention Tanya, use Search
and this more recently
post356166.html?hilit=tanya#p356166
(Tanya references on this thread -start with this ^^ Taabarang's post, pick up again a few pages later, and then continue over next 2-3 pages)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic