Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump

Post by GonzoBobH »

The Add Jay wrote:Im still thinking Obama will declare a state of emergency and go for a 3rd term. Cant happen??
:facepalm:

Holy Cow. Any other crazy shit to spew?

Stuff like that makes you sound like a bigger nutter than Trump.
It's all foma ~ kv
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

The Add Jay wrote:Either way im really happy for my country right now
I'm not.
The Add Jay wrote: Im still thinking Obama will declare a state of emergency and go for a 3rd term. Cant happen??
Because of ridiculous comments like this. :facepalm:

Keep teabagging.. Keep refusing to compromise. Keep it ultra-conservative, brother.

The democrats will thank you come 2016. :plus1:
It's all foma ~ kv
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Bump
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Trump is incredibly savvy - his anti-Muslim rant is the perfect way to pick up not just the Tea Party but an awful lot of American Christians who've been scared to death with the endless "war on teror". Fortunately, if he does become President... that won't matter a jot; he'd never get a Muslim ban through in the Senate or Congress. So, he wins and doesn't have to do a damn thing he promised.

I don't like what he said. I don't like him. But only an idiot would think that wasn't a political masterstroke either.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

It's hard to believe that most people don't yet realize that it's all a dog and pony show designed to keep the masses distracted with the thought that they have some say in the whole process of selecting the next "leader of the free world".

The next president of this collapsing empire will be whomever the elites choose and he'll do whatever they tell him to do.

The reason Trump is so popular is that both parties offer virtually no competition. Increasingly, he will be seen by many as America's last hope and true savior.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

In my wildest dreams the best thing to happen would be Obama-Iben-lying to declare a national emergency and go for a 3rd term. It would start the revolution I've been waiting for. (its not a matter if an America spring will happen but when and what will set it off.) But, Hillary is to powerful to let the idiot-in-chief do such a thing.

The America people are tired of being invaded by illegals and them sucking off the social network in America, and the average American paying for the free ride, and the Trumpster is playing to that. Its interesting to see that England, Europe and Australia don't have a corner on idiots, criminals and snake-oil salesmen/women running for political office.

Its going to be very interesting to see what happens in Europe/England in a few years with the invasion of Muslims and the radicals hidden with them. Paris will be small potatoes compared to what these idiots will do. One million Muslims flooding Germany? If I was a German I'd be pissed that I had to pay to have my country invaded and one million people living off the welfare state. Yes, thanks to their politicians its going to be interesting times for Europe/England.

Dr. Ben Carson for President.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Britain and Germany both already have had an "invasion of muslims", there are three million Turks in Germany and over two million Pakistani/Bangla already in the UK, with a total muslim pop of around 2.7mil. They've been here since the 50s & 60s. There was a study done in the UK a couple of years ago and the johnny foreigners who are most likely, ethnically, to sponge off the state are the Portuguese and the Somalis. The number convictions for terrorism are also small, considering the number of muslims: https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/about-us/wh ... tions.html. There have been over 350 mass shootings in the US this year so far. The main domestic terrorist in the US is a Christian.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump
Ain't that the truth. He's everywhere. The press can't stop talking about him. Especially the liberal press. If nothing else, he's managed to get his name splashed around more than Coca-Cola. The non-stop chatter makes the liberal press look kind of scared to me, and perhaps with reason. I think he has shot of winning the presidency, and if not him, some Republican. People, particularly in the middle, are tiring of the left's intensifying rhetoric and agendas over the last 8 years, and particularly the last couple of years, and I think are looking to slow it down. (Most recently, I think trying to spin the San Bernardino attack into a guns & white-people-too issue has stuck in the craw of a lot of middle-of-the-roaders.) The popular pendulum is beginning to swing the other way. And the Democrats don't have a good answer to Trump right now. Hillary, while the strongest, is not particularly appealing. And Trump/Hillary make an interesting contrast - a shoot from the hip, straight talkin' country lovin' scary leader kind of guy vs a tax & spend, talk in circles, unicorns & programs liberal bureaucrat. I think the best the Dems can hope for at the moment is that Trump sticks his foot in his mouth enough times to make him unpresidential. And that is the angle the left leaning media seem to be pushing.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Couldn't we ALL just NOT vote at all and skip having a president for 4 years? That wouldn't be so bad.

I know the idea is stupid, but technically it's "possible" that not a single American could vote one year. Nobody in the US is legally required to vote. Is there a protocol on the books in place for that scenario?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

`@LTO. Your analysis doesn't seem to take into account the fact that Trump would start with the major disadvantage of having pissed off large sections of the electorate. Somehow don't see the Muslim voters in Florida doing him the same favour they did GW. Doubt there will be long lines of Latinos voting for him,and he'll probably have insulted a few other minorities before long. All this is of course mere fantasy, unless he really does win the Republican nomination. That is by no means certain as the latest poll in Iowa has the "Canadian" in front of him. It is much more likely that this "Manchurian Candidate" will end up being the Republican's George Wallace.
All that being said the Democrats would be wise to dump She who would be Queen for a second time and go with someone with much less baggage. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic