Cambodian Staff Calls For Police to Take Action Against Drew Pike, a Well-known Fraudster/Scammer From Australia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cambodian Staff Calls For Police to Take Action Against Drew Pike, a Well-known Fraudster/Scammer From Australia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The owner of the house and 20 other staff called for the local authority to take action on an Australian man for scam

Siem Reap: The owner of the house which was leased to an Australian man to operate as guest house calls ARBORETUM and 20 staff called for the local authority and other concerned institutes to take action on an Australian man for scam, after they knew that the Australian man is planning to flee the country.

According to Kampuchea Thmey Daily, Mr. Sok Vanna confirmed that the foreigner who was accused of scamming is Andrew Howard John Pike, male, 55 years old, Australian. He added, after I realized that he rented my house to operate his scamming. He scammed foreigners and some foreign companies. He tried not to pay for the rent and his staff salary. So, His 20 staff and I filed a lawsuit on 2, September, 2015, to accuse him of renting a house to operate scamming.

He continued, this foreigner rented his house located in Trang village, Slor Kram commune, Siem Reap city to operate guest house calls ARBORETUM since 17, Feb, 2014. He has 20 staff working for him. When his guest house started to operate, he didn’t pay the rent and staff salary ranging from 150 dollar to 400 dollar. Moreover, he also used this place to scam foreigners and some foreign companies. After the staff and himself realized that this foreigner was trying to flee the country, so we called for the local authority to take action on him.

Note, on 3, August, 2015, there was a rally at the guest house by 20 staff requesting him to pay their salary. Then, police came to facilitate and everyone went back to work. However, until now he still hasn’t paid their salary and the rent. So, they filed the lawsuit to the court to seek for justice. So far, no action has been taken against the foreigner.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Siem Reap: Guest brands "Singapore ripe" and employs more than 20 people have been asking the police and judiciary measures on foreign men One thing after that fraud planned escape from Cambodia.

Sok Vanna upper owners, said the man who accused foreign fraud case has named Cayley Hao Edward John Alpheus (AndrewHoward John Pike Australian 55-year-old passport N9143462.

He said that after that foreign men who rent their home as a location for corporate fraud, such as foreign guests wages including staff salaries, who also worked there, he and more than 20 employees filed a lawsuit to the court on 2 September 2015 on charges of fraud rent a place.
He said that the foreigners renting their home, located In the village of Trang grams Reap neighborhood February 17, 2014 as a guest house named Singapore and ripe more than 20 employees working there.

When the process is not flat fee not open to staff salaries, which range from $ 150 to $ 400, and This location as where fraud and other foreigners. All these points, and I (Vanda), including all staff decided to file a complaint to the court.
He emphasized that by now he staff, including information that the foreigners plan to escape from the outstanding compensation and salary, they urged particularly relevant judiciary legal action.

Please note that on August 3, 2015 ago employed at home by more than 20 Singapore ripe protest salaries to them. And when the cops down coordination team to stop the protest and continue working there. So far, because foreigners are still not employee salaries and the landlord has filed a lawsuit to the court to help find justice in action do not yet exist for the victims.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Staff Calls For Authority Taking Action on Their Aussie

Post by Anchor Moy »

He's a frauder - known as Drew Pike apparently - TA discussion warning about him here:
19. Re: Wandering Drew Project
14 September 2014, 1:53
FRAUD - he isn't a doctor, and is wanted in Australia for multiple fraud cases DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY
http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g29 ... vince.html

And a public warning site here:
http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g29 ... vince.html
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Presuming this is the same Andrew Pike. Dog kennel fraud in Oz. A bit of a coincidence if there are 2 Australian frauders with the same name.
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.n ... els.com.au

“I'm yet another person conned out of my money--no dog...”
3/31/10

I'm yet another person conned out of my money--no dog ever turned up after numerous excuses, eg too hot, too cold, litter died, cv joint needed replacemnt on way to delivery, now won't answer emails or telephone --new phone number is 0419 684 318 or 0488 583 854. Last known PO Box 474 Morgan SA or PO BOX 3170 East Blaxland NSW --Fraud Squad are investigating --STAY AWAY.
Ask Missing about Newfviewkennels.com.au

“its all a fraud don't lose your money!”
3/10/10

its all a fraud don't lose your money! Andrew Pike is not even a registered breeder

Ask Dianne about Newfviewkennels.com.au
Govt warning:
http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/medicom ... ennels.pdf
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Wow!!

Should we make a citizens arrest or something?

Will there be a reward? Where's that Navig guy when he's needed?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote:^^ Wow!!

me and navig should team up and become cambodias dog the bounty hunter :P :dragonchase:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
starrbarr333
Tourist

Re: Staff Calls For Authority Taking Action on Their Aussie Boss

Post by starrbarr333 »

:please: any new news on this situation???
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:

me and navig should team up and become cambodias dog the bounty hunter :P :dragonchase:
Let's do that together Jamie, my command of the language plus some good high rankings contacts and your fists should work wonders on the low levels scum bags :beer3:
We can just leave the more problematic cases to Felg and GM :oops:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

Let's do that together Jamie, my command of the language plus some good high rankings contacts and your fists should work wonders on the low levels scum bags :beer3:
We can just leave the more problematic cases to Felg and GM :oops:
Criminals beware :dragonchase:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
rRcq79SYyl7VcU8saeIQ
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian Staff Calls For Police to Take Action Against Drew Pike, a Well-known Fraudster/Scammer From Australia

Post by rRcq79SYyl7VcU8saeIQ »

his website has been hacked for over a year and he hasnt even noticed http://www.wanderingdrew.org/

yes that is a hack. source: me.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Re: Cambodian Staff Calls For Police to Take Action Against Drew Pike, a Well-known Fraudster/Scammer From Australia

Post by Fourkinnel »

It seems this Pike bloke has a history of scamming in Aus and here around SR. Has been getting away with it for years!. Also impersonating a doctor and making threats. It's about time he went down! any updates on this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic