Fake refugee images used to distort public opinion

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Fake refugee images used to distort public opinion

Post by Anchor Moy »

:dm: Everything you see on the internet is not true. Repeat after me...

As debate about how to solve Europe's refugee crisis continues, right-wing groups and commentators are using photos and memes to demonise the desperate people risking their lives to reach the continent.

But many of the photos are being faked, twisted, edited or taken out of context in an effort to support the following myths and arguments.
A widely shared picture claiming to be of refugees attacking police with an Isis flag actually showed a protest in Germany in 2012 – before the rise of the so-called Islamic State...

Several other images claiming to show refugees fighting for Isis wearing assault rifles and fatigues have also been debunked, with at least two of the men shown actually being part of groups fighting the jihadist group, including Kurdish forces and the Free Syrian Army...
More here:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 03703.html
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Fake refugee images used to distort public opinion

Post by Sailorman »

As I've stated before, if you don't think there are ISIS crazies in with the people illegally invading Europe than I have a bridge in Sihanoukville to sell you cheap.

Why not this. All the people here that are in love with the mass Islamic migration offer to sponsor some of these people with hard cash? Money talks, BS walks. Anyone here ready to put their money where their mouth is?

The following NGOs and many more will be happy to take your money and give it to the Islamic mass's now overwhelming Europe.

1) International Organization for Migration, [email protected]

2) Hand in Hand for Syria, [email protected]

3) Refugees Welcome, PIR.org

Most take Visa/Mastercard

If your going to talk the talk, you've got to walk walk!

Better yet, send me your money and I will make sure it gets to the illegal Islamic aliens invading Europe. Still want that Sihanoukville bridge to nowhere?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Fake refugee images used to distort public opinion

Post by Kuroneko »

Where is El Cid when you need him :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic