Server maintenance at 12:40 today

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Server maintenance at 12:40 today

Post by phuketrichard »

yep;
me to

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

PLus tried to submit vote to ur poll on windows and got the cloud flare
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
UnluckyBurger
setuid(0);

Post by UnluckyBurger »

That was me on purpose. There's no need to report things that last for 2 minutes...
UnluckyBurger
setuid(0);

Post by UnluckyBurger »

Everything that you just saw was me as well. Sorry, have to shake the tree to lure out the demons.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Any feedback is better than no feedback.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

its been a bit laggy for me tonight in england timed out a couple of times too, but sometimes i thought it was going to time out but it just loaded really slow...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

mine keeps timing out/website offline 75% of the time over the past few days, very frustrating :(
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

seems lots of new post are showing up twice ( even in on case 3x)

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/topic6349-50.html
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Error 524 Ray ID: 22790116d0432ce1 • 2015-09-18 00:42:58 UTC
A timeout occurred
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:seems lots of new post are showing up twice ( even in on case 3x)

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/topic6349-50.html
yeah think that was happening because id click post and it would just keep loading and loading and loading, then id either cancel it or time out so try posting again and it would eventually work then when i check the page it would of sent the message twice :facepalm:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

it seems to be running a little smother this morning than it has done the past few days, not sure if it was just something to do with my laptop or if anyone else had been experiencing similar problems??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic