Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by StroppyChops » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:47 pm

I've found recently that almost every time I fly on Asian flights, the person behind me slumps down in their seat like that ^ and wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt. Even when I make it clear they're doing it, and that it's not wanted, they seem to continue. Sadly, farting doesn't seem to deter them.

Edit: autocucumber.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9376
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1282
Tokelau

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by Anchor Moy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:01 pm

StroppyChops wrote:I've found recently that almost every time I fly on Asian flights, the person behind me slumps down in their seat like that ^ and wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt. Even when I make it clear they're doing it, and that it's not wanted, they seem to continue. Sadly, farting doesn't seem to deter them.

Edit: autocucumber.
OMG. Which is worse ? Feet or farts ??? :twisted:

(But at least they can't shame you with pics of your farts on FB. :lol: )
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by StroppyChops » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:I've found recently that almost every time I fly on Asian flights, the person behind me slumps down in their seat like that ^ and wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt. Even when I make it clear they're doing it, and that it's not wanted, they seem to continue. Sadly, farting doesn't seem to deter them.

Edit: autocucumber.
OMG. Which is worse ? Feet or farts ??? :twisted:

(But at least they can't shame you with pics of your farts on FB. :lol: )
I would have thought farts on your feet, but apparently not.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13715
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1910
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:01 am

StroppyChops wrote: wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt.
:twisted: Tickley bum toes is one of my favourite fantasies :twisted:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9376
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1282
Tokelau

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by Anchor Moy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:15 am

StroppyChops wrote:I've found recently that almost every time I fly on Asian flights, the person behind me slumps down in their seat like that ^ and wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt. Even when I make it clear they're doing it, and that it's not wanted, they seem to continue. Sadly, farting doesn't seem to deter them.

Edit: autocucumber.
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt.
:twisted: Tickley bum toes is one of my favourite fantasies :twisted:
Welcome to "Skybuddies" - but you should at least introduce yourself. ;)
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1015
Australia

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: wiggles their feet into the crack in the base of my seat - meaning they are wiggling their toes into my butt.
:twisted: Tickley bum toes is one of my favourite fantasies :twisted:
Let's just hug from the side in future, okay?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13715
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1910
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:45 pm

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9376
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1282
Tokelau

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by Anchor Moy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Thx, made me laugh. I feel the pain. :plus1:
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13715
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1910
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:10 am

Anchor Moy wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Thx, made me laugh. I feel the pain. :plus1:
:good:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
ali baba
Expatriate
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 3:27 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Passenger shaming on FB - is it me or is this weird ?

Post by ali baba » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:52 pm

I had a flight with Vietnam Airlines that was delayed for 10 hours due to a typhoon and they refused to give me a meal ticket or any compensation at check-in. Slightly off topic but they deserve to be shamed.
Scarier than malaria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests