A very Drunk Foreigner Seriously Injured in Motorbike Crash

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

A very Drunk Foreigner Seriously Injured in Motorbike Crash

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A very drunk foreigner swerved his motorbike all over the road and then crashed with another motorbike

Phnom Penh: A foreigner was seriously injured after he was drunk driving, swerved his motorbike all over the road, and then crashed his motorbike with another motorbike. The accident happened around 1:10 am on 1, September, 2015, in front of Onalom pagoda along Sisowat Quay, located in Chey Chumnas commune, Daun Penh district.

According to the witnesses, before the accident happened, there was a MSX motorbike with number plate 1BZ.1439, driven by a Cambodian man accompanied by his two friends in the direction from the north to the south along Sothearos Blvd, then when they reached Onalom pagoda, there was another motorbike with number plate (Kandal: 19 9051) driven a very drunk foreigner who just left the pub. He was driving on the same direction with other motorbike mentioned above. He (foreigner) then swerved his motorbike all over the road and crashed another motorbike from the back.

According to Kampuchea Thmey News, after the accident, the foreigner tried to compromise with the victim and as a result, the foreigner agreed to pay for the damages.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
ROAD PLOWED INTO A MOTORCYCLE
Radiant1/9/2015 8:38 AmInformation , And Social Security0LIKE
Auto 81 Garage
Hall: a man, a foreigner was injured because of drunk motorcycle steering ultra steering crashed into a motorcycle causing minor injuries and 1 pm and 10 pm midnight into the September 1, 2015 in front of the pagoda Ounalom along Quay Street in the neighborhood victory Daun.

Witnesses at the scene said the scene they saw
a motorcycle brand MSX black and white plates 1BZ-1439 ride by a young man and his 2 friends in the direction from north to south along the road Sothearos while before arrival Wat Ounalom suddenly a motorcycle brand LEAD central red number plates 1P9051 ride by a man, a foreigner from drinking state alcohol each direction and ride the full array cause the motorcycle to hit the road behind self-injury.

Sources have dreams that after-party scene as aliens, damage to the other side to end of the problem because they do not want to interfere with law enforcement.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
BOFH
Expatriate

Re: A very Drunk Foreigner Seriously Injured in Motorbike Cr

Post by BOFH »

Wanker.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Nice pressed shirt with no elbow patches, can't be a teacher then!
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Looks like a broken nose, but not seriously injured.

Any ID? He's got that look of vaguely familiar which most blood covered foreigners in the news have.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

BOFH wrote:Wanker.
Haha why say mean word. You actually don't know if the table turns.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

He looks familiar but I can't put snake to face. Anyone know who it is?
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Samouth wrote:
BOFH wrote: I'm a judgmental Wanker.
Haha why say mean word. You actually don't know if the table turns.
Fixed that for ya mate! People in glass houses etc etc.
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

As if I drive around drunk at 1:10 AM in front of Ounalom hitting people from behind.

Nope. If you're driving fast enough to "swerve all over the road" and break your nose by hitting people from behind you're a wanker. Actually driving drunk is a good enough excuse for me to call you a wanker, you wankers.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

He looks like a teacher.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

I know the chap. I'm not going to out him here or anywhere else. He's a good bloke and has been under insane amounts of pressure - doesn't excuse drink driving, nothing does. But I know he'll make things right both medically and financially for the other party. We all fuck up. Me too, though fortunately I don't drive... so I can't drink and drive.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic