A very Drunk Foreigner Seriously Injured in Motorbike Crash

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: A very Drunk Foreigner Seriously Injured in Motorbike Cr

Post by prahkeitouj »

General Mackevili wrote:
vladimir wrote:
What, exactly, does a 'teacher' look like?
You're a king of joke! Image Image
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
qinjingyou
Expatriate
China

Post by qinjingyou »

prahkeitouj wrote:
vladimir wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:He looks like a teacher.

Any different to any other profession sans uniform?
No, I mean he's look like a teacher who taught my friends.
They must have interesting classes.
在见
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

qinjingyou wrote: They must have interesting classes.
Of course! He is very handsome . They enjoyed the class and posted his pictures in the group every weeks. Everyone wanted to change Campus to study with him. Unfortunately, I didn't study with him so I'm not sure if it was him or not.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:
vladimir wrote:
I just spat coffee all over my laptop. Damn you GM.

But that was the funniest thing I have read in a while.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

BOFH wrote:You're "pretty sure"? You don't know me very well, do you? I have never driven intoxicated in my life. Ever. And I am in Cambodia. There's no need to wait for me to "ever make it" here.

You, on the other hand, have admitted to drunk driving on a regular basis. It's no wonder that you defend the drunken idiot in the OP. I would hope that you would learn from incidents like this and simply stop. Instead you want to make this about me and how much you hope that I'll drive intoxicated and injure myself. Bravo.

Only wankers drive drunk. Don't be a wanker.
No, i absolutely don't know you. Did you come to either CEO's meet up party or CEO-khmer440 meet up party? I talked to a few people and i am not sure whether you were the one among them. It is really good for you that you have never drunk driving.

Yes, i have always been drunk driving , almost every Saturday morning :lol: Luckily i have never had traffic accident since i started driving . I am not trying to defend the op, i just felt like it is not right to call someone wanker. Everyone is not perfect.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

frank lee bent wrote:he looks sincerely sorry. sompeah is a nice touch
Right, Sampeah is a great gesture to say sorry for what you have done. That's why i feel sorry for him and wouldn't call him a wanker.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic