World's best airline awards 2015

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: World's best airline awards 2015

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ive flown with Qantas a few times, good airline,
i prefer Oman Air though tbh,
China Airlines never disappoint me and always enjoy their service,
Air Asia i fly with a lot, very cheap and good service,
Will never fly with Jetstar again after they fucked up my booking, paid for 2 meals and in flight entertainment which i never received!
Avoid Air India now used them twice, never a pleasant experience,
i last few with Sri lankan Airlines and was actually really impressed tbh
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
lakesidejunkie
Expatriate

Post by lakesidejunkie »

prahkeitouj wrote:I tried Air France, but no more in Cambodia now.
AirAsia World's best low-cost. Dose it mean it is the cheapest?
cambodia is a shithole .......

but i like it here.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: i last few with Sri lankan Airlines and was actually really impressed tbh
I don't know if another airlines have same rule or not. When I flew from Sri Lanka to Malaysia, there was a young woman acted like a super star, made up and sprayed the perfume while we were flying. I wondered why she could bring a big bottle of perfume to the plane?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Small liquids is okay and some perfumes look big, but still are under the liquid "allowance" rule. Also, I've bought perfumes and fragrances for my family after security, so that's a possibility.
-insert signature here
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:ive flown with Qantas a few times, good airline,
i prefer Oman Air though tbh,
Odd that you mention that, given that Qantas is rushing to become a subsidiary of Emirates and is already introducing halal-compliant flights.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Easyjet grounded when a champagne cork hit the ceiling:
A popped champagne cork brought down an airplane — after it damaged the ceiling and caused the craft to be grounded.

The flight from Britain to Turkey was forced to divert to Italy after an air stewardess accidentally fired the stopper into the roof of the plane.

The damage prompted the oxygen masks to shoot down, leaving passengers terrified.

“It wasn’t very funny at the time but I can see the lighter side now," one passenger told The Sun.

“No one on the flight could believe it and people I have spoken to have found it hilarious.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/a ... -1.2341326
Champagne on Easyjet ? LOL.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:Easyjet grounded when a champagne cork hit the ceiling:
A popped champagne cork brought down an airplane — after it damaged the ceiling and caused the craft to be grounded.

The flight from Britain to Turkey was forced to divert to Italy after an air stewardess accidentally fired the stopper into the roof of the plane.

The damage prompted the oxygen masks to shoot down, leaving passengers terrified.

“It wasn’t very funny at the time but I can see the lighter side now," one passenger told The Sun.

“No one on the flight could believe it and people I have spoken to have found it hilarious.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/a ... -1.2341326
Champagne on Easyjet ? LOL.
pushing the boat out there ;) i might ask for some caviar with my next McDonnalds
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

AE86 wrote:Small liquids is okay and some perfumes look big, but still are under the liquid "allowance" rule. Also, I've bought perfumes and fragrances for my family after security, so that's a possibility.
If you bring it with your hand bag, I think it's not allowed. But if you buy it in the airport, I think it'll be ok. Is it right?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

prahkeitouj wrote:
AE86 wrote:Small liquids is okay and some perfumes look big, but still are under the liquid "allowance" rule. Also, I've bought perfumes and fragrances for my family after security, so that's a possibility.
If you bring it with your hand bag, I think it's not allowed. But if you buy it in the airport, I think it'll be ok. Is it right?
You can bring liquids on board if they are in a clear plastic bag and contain less than 100ml.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

hanno wrote:
You can bring liquids on board if they are in a clear plastic bag and contain less than 100ml.
Oh.. I see. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic