western women

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
lakesidejunkie
Expatriate

Re: western women

Post by lakesidejunkie »

western women are trying to be like men these days for some reason......
cambodia is a shithole .......

but i like it here.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

lakesidejunkie wrote:western women are trying to be like men these days for some reason......
Which makes them appear rather unerotic.....agreed. But we are talking mostly about the U.S., Australia and certain European countries (England, Austria, Germany, France). Go somewhere else within Europe and things change dramatically (really, they are still quite normal).
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
lakesidejunkie wrote:western women are trying to be like men these days for some reason......
Which makes them appear rather unerotic.....agreed. But we are talking mostly about the U.S., Australia and certain European countries (England, Austria, Germany, France). Go somewhere else within Europe and things change dramatically (really, they are still quite normal).
Estonia for example:

Or France

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

They're just trying to be polite by compensating because you're so effeminate.

Nothing wrong with switching roles, right? 8-)
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Kuroneko wrote:
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Western/Asian , as long as the attitude's right, the body's scorching hot and my beer's served ice cold I don't care where she comes from.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:

Ukrainian women also!! :)
also i dont know how true but ive heard a lot of rumors that ukrainian women outnumber the males 3-1
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

That's good news. I'm living in Denmark and it's about the same. Really lovely girls here.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:That's good news. I'm living in Denmark and it's about the same. Really lovely girls here.
You live in Denmark! I always assume (yes, I know, the mother of all fuck ups!) that most regular posters are expats actually living in Cambodia. Someone should start a thread to find out where everyone lives and what their connection to Cambodia is.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

I've lived in Cambodia for a long, long time.......now I'm in Denmark (and NO, I'm not a Danish citizen)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic