western women

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: western women

Post by Kuroneko »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Kuroneko wrote: However I think they all have partners and so no use you going to "chat them up" :D
Cambodian moto-dops ?????
I think one guy works for the United Nations at the Khmer Rouge Tribunal, don't know what the others do.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Nice new avatar AD, Smart and classy
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

I would love to have a western woman in Cambodia. Far less maintenance, but expect you to pull your weight, there is none of that fetching and carrying for them. Well at least with the strong sexy woman I had in my life.Bliss.
PS They seem a bit heavy nowadays , we at least the ones from the UK.
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Post by Advocatus Diaboli »

Kuroneko wrote:I think one guy works for the United Nations at the Khmer Rouge Tribunal, don't know what the others do.
Moto-dops......sure. I've seen so many of them. Strangely they always take guys they wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole at home.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

Jamie_Lambo wrote:Nice new avatar AD, Smart and classy
Thanx Jamie.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

Kuroneko wrote:
Kampong Spooner wrote:However interesting and intelligent the girls of Queeley's may be, erm, how can I phrase it politely....??
Not with you there, Quealys is quite a successful expat bar, Jess the owner is good for an informed discussion on quite a few topics and the female customers I have met there tended to hold "higher positions" in the teaching profession and are fairly smart. However I think they all have partners and so no use you going to "chat them up" :D
the ACE sluts?
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:I think one guy works for the United Nations at the Khmer Rouge Tribunal, don't know what the others do.
Moto-dops......sure. I've seen so many of them. Strangely they always take guys they wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole at home.
Worse than that, I think they are teachers :stir:
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

The off-white moggy wears these......

Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
snookie BRO
Expatriate
Solomon Islands

Post by snookie BRO »

It all depends.

If you're a cool dude, and have a positive attitude then you can find interesting and also beautiful Western women in Asia, that are more than happy to pay their way, and have a sense of adventure.

You can also choose to enjoy the company of hot Asian chicks. The only difference is that for the most part you will be paying for that Asian chick, and conversation may be on the weak side.

If you can speak the language, then this all changes, however in Cambodia your choice of free ladies may be limited to the 'hang with the farang' type, as opposed to the regular 'no go out' ones, i suppose.

The longer you stay in Cambodia, the more you know, the less appealing Asian women may seem, as you realise for the most part that they, unlike you, have no other option but to serve farangs, even if they wish this wasn't so. Thailand may be different where you can easily meet 'sucessful' normal Thai's and date them like a girl back home. It still can happen in Cambodia, but is much less likely so, since Cambodia is so poor and underdeveloped.
Rider of the storm.
Advocatus Diaboli
Expatriate

snookie BRO wrote:The longer you stay in Cambodia, the more you know, the less appealing Asian women may seem,
Exactly my experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic