Sexpat Stereotype takes toll on daughters and fathers

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Sexpat Stereotype takes toll on daughters and fathers

Post by vladimir »

Nanook wrote:
vladimir wrote:K?
Yep
Alimentary, my dear Watson. :hattip:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

juansweetpotato wrote:Hands up who masturbated over Brittany Spears as a schoolgirl when they were in their 30's? :stir:
I wanked to Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex tape, but was not in my 30s then. Up to this day I still wonder whether David Hasselbank already banged the shit out Pam before passing it onto Tommy.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Nanook
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Nanook »

vladimir wrote:
Nanook wrote:
Yep
Alimentary = concerned with the function of nutrition. Maybe you meant elementary.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Nanook wrote:
vladimir wrote:
Nanook wrote:
Yep
Alimentary = concerned with the function of nutrition. Maybe you meant elementary.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

It were a joke about 'shitty puns', perhaps you need to get a sense of humour. Rare in your profession, I know, but there may be hope yet.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

lakesidejunkie
Expatriate

Post by lakesidejunkie »

i actually have a fetish for grannys .
cambodia is a shithole .......

but i like it here.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i dont think the image with the sex pats isnt all about the kids, its how the western world sees all the whole of south east asia with all the middle aged husbands (30-50year olds) and the older retirees (60+) coming over here and sniffing around all the younger girls (28-25 year olds) i dont blame half the blokes tbh, fair play to them, but it does look ridiculous sometimes, when the girls old enough to be their grand daughter lol but it doesnt matter what country you are in around the world if a older man is walking around with a younger girl that doesnt look like their daughter (different ethnicity) it would alert most folk tbh, but mix that on top of cambodias reputation to attract the gary glitters of the world then your going to arouse suspicion lol
when i first came to cambodia when i was 25 my khmer gf was 30 lol when i first came all the khmer girls that were around the age of 20-25 all looked well under 18 and was too weird for me, over the past few years ive got used to it now though lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

What are the different between Expats and Sexpats?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:What are the different between Expats and Sexpats?
Expats is the short form of expatriate which refers to someone who doesn't live in their own country.

AFAIK, Sexpats is a made up word from the combination of sex+expats. This refers to someone who travel to any places just to have sex with the girl in that places or countries.

Please correct, if i am wrong.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Oh I see. Thank you. I also searched example of this word too.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic