Finally there is someone who speak out against it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Re: Finally there is someone who speak out against it

Post by wackyjacky »

I've never had a virgin and have never wanted one. I know 3 hot bargirls who sold their hymens to Japanese. One girl got $10K, a Scoopy, and he then bought her a bar.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

wackyjacky wrote:I've never had a virgin and have never wanted one. I know 3 hot bargirls who sold their hymens to Japanese. One girl got $10K, a Scoopy, and he then bought her a bar.
It's such a stupid man about virginity.
A friend told me about a woman she knows and she had a boyfriend, lived together for many years. After she broke up with her boyfriend, she met a new man then they planed to marry. She went to the Dr. to make her virgin again. Her husband believes that she was a perfect girl.
Hahhahaha... I just can't help laughing to some men who are mad about it. :lol:
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote: I think this statement is kinda true :) as i have seen, there are so many desperate women especially those who once or twice married with local, but divorce due to domestic violence and other things were saved by foreigners.
I don't think every foreigners are kind and save them. I think they just think it's easy way to start their second round with western culture. But there are also many simple single women have relationship with foreigners, not becuase they need barag to save them, but they have modern thinking, need independent family and know that it's unfair to live under culture's pressure.
yes i don't say all of them are kind. haha. There are bad and good people.

I know you didn't all foreigners are kind. But I mean it's not every women marry with foreigners because she need them to help or they used to have bad experience in life with local men.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Anchor Moy wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Some of my male friends they don't mind about their wivies' past.
Good to hear that things are changing. :thumb:
The culture of "virginity" turns women into objects and is not good for men either.
I think there are not many Cambodian men think like this. Most of my femal friends don't want to have boyfriends because most people think that women who used to have boyfriends are not a good woman.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Messing with virgins is a big mistake.
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

frank lee bent wrote:Messing with virgins is a big mistake.
I had a relationship with a virgin about 15 months ago ( she was a local girl whom I got along well with and who happened to be a virgin- virginity was not a prerequisite for me).
After a few weeks of hanging out I traveled up to her province and met her parents, and the discussion about a wedding came up quite quickly. I was non-commital as we'd known each other about month.
When Back in pp she managed to stay over at my place on 2 occasions by saying to her sister (who she lived with) she was staying at a friends/relatives place. She was eager to sleep together and seal the deal I felt, so I resisted. For her sake. I wasn't sure she was the right girl for me and although we were breaking the 'rules' by her stating over, I did respect her family and culture.

After we'd been hanging out for about 3 months, I knew the relationship had run it's course and would not work out long term.
I feel that I behaved decently, but when I look back I still feel awkward about the whole situation. And I've since discovered that after we broke up, she went on dates with a couple of much older barang dudes. I think she really just wanted /wants to snare a barang for financial security like her older sister did.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

rick_o'shea wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:Messing with virgins is a big mistake.
I had a relationship with a virgin about 15 months ago ( she was a local girl whom I got along well with and who happened to be a virgin- virginity was not a prerequisite for me).
After a few weeks of hanging out I traveled up to her province and met her parents, and the discussion about a wedding came up quite quickly. I was non-commital as we'd known each other about month.
When Back in pp she managed to stay over at my place on 2 occasions by saying to her sister (who she lived with) she was staying at a friends/relatives place. She was eager to sleep together and seal the deal I felt, so I resisted. For her sake. I wasn't sure she was the right girl for me and although we were breaking the 'rules' by her stating over, I did respect her family and culture.

After we'd been hanging out for about 3 months, I knew the relationship had run it's course and would not work out long term.
I feel that I behaved decently, but when I look back I still feel awkward about the whole situation. And I've since discovered that after we broke up, she went on dates with a couple of much older barang dudes. I think she really just wanted /wants to snare a barang for financial security like her older sister did.
That's a reason old Cambodian don't want young women have physical relatioship with any men.
It's called " Ripe before starting to ripen".
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Many songs that educate our women to look after her virginity.
This song for someone who can speak Khmer. It can help you to learn more about Khmer language and culture.

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I've had three virgins and while the sex wasn't good at first, I didn't mind them. There was something exciting about being the first, but its not like I'd go specifically looking for virgins.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:please do
have u been to a dr to get one?
i obviously wasnt being completely serious, hense the LOL... :facepalm:
but for all other inquiries click here.. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=certi ... 3&ie=UTF-8
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic