Finally there is someone who speak out against it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: Finally there is someone who speak out against it

Post by Samouth »

Anchor Moy wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I've read it on Facebook. How to recognize virgin girls or men? Can we buy virginity? What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
There is no 100% sure way to tell if anyone is a virgin, even girls. So considering the fact that there is big pressure on Cambodian girls to be virgin when they marry, I would advise any girls to say they are virgins whether this is true or not.
The other possibility is to find a husband who is open-minded enough to accept that his wife is not a virgin. I don't know if there are many Cambodian men who would be ok with this ? IMO they would prefer to think that their wife is a virgin even if she is not. He has his reputation and face to save.
And a girl can always marry a foreigner if she is desperate. :stir:
I think this statement is kinda true :) as i have seen, there are so many desperate women especially those who once or twice married with local, but divorce due to domestic violence and other things were saved by foreigners.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I've read it on Facebook. How to recognize virgin girls or men? Can we buy virginity? What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
There is no 100% sure way to tell if anyone is a virgin, even girls. So considering the fact that there is big pressure on Cambodian girls to be virgin when they marry, I would advise any girls to say they are virgins whether this is true or not.
The other possibility is to find a husband who is open-minded enough to accept that his wife is not a virgin. I don't know if there are many Cambodian men who would be ok with this ? IMO they would prefer to think that their wife is a virgin even if she is not. He has his reputation and face to save.
you can go to the doctor and get a certificate after examination for an intact Hymen lol
AHHHH and there are operations to reconstruct the Hyman and girls are taught how to carry a small amount of blood with them and leave it on the sheets.

NOW do u know about David Fletcher? he was charged / Convicted for Rape YET the drs examined Danny ( the girl he supposedly raped) an her Hyman was still intact!!!

Many girls that horseback ride, are gymnasts, sporty etc etc have broken Hyman's

so now a girl has to be desperate to marry a Barang :facepalm:

.... so many desperate women .......other things were saved by foreigners.
Saved by a Barang MY GOD!!!!! how about you start a ngo to 'Save" all these desperate women whom a Khmer wont marry?
Last edited by phuketrichard on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

I always enjoy such incredible ignorance.

http://www.islamicgarden.com/mythhymen.html

You might want to read the material at the link above and understand why having an intact hymen IS NOT proof of virginity. Nor is a broken hymen proof of having had sex. FFS.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:
you can go to the doctor and get a certificate after examination for an intact Hymen lol
AHHHH and there are operations to reconstruct the Hyman and girls are taught how to carry a small amount of blood with them and leave it on the sheets.

NOW do u know about David Fletcher? he was charged / Convicted for Rape YET the drs examined Danny ( the girl he supposedly raped) an her Hyman was still intact!!!

Many girls that horseback ride, are gymnasts, sporty etc etc have broken Hyman's

so now a girl has to be desperate to marry a Barang :facepalm:

.... so many desperate women .......other things were saved by foreigners.
Saved by a Barang MY GOD!!!!! how about you start a ngo to 'Save" all these desperate women whom a Khmer wont marry?
Genius Question: Ain't you the one who always bragged that you saved a young Cambodian girl who is recently your girlfriend or wife or maybe just your side chick. You said, she had a hard life, got married with a local when she was really young and had a really bad life. She now has better life in Thailand as you saved her.

It is not my duty to set up an NGO to help those desperate girl, we have ministry of women affair, this is absolutely the job of those who work there.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I did not "save" her, bragged, Young?
Samouth, ur english is good but needs work on comprehension.

YOUR duty?? whoever said duty? and why are they desperate cause they are not married?
do u think all women NEED to be married to have a happy life?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Only ever had one in my life, not really 100% pleasant.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

vladimir wrote:Only ever had one in my life, not really 100% pleasant.
had one as well, it was not pleasant and would not wish to ever repeat it
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:I did not "save" her, bragged, Young?

YOUR duty?? whoever said duty? and why are they desperate cause they are not married?
Lol it is okay Richard. I knew that you would not accept it. I think you are right that I need to work on the comprehension and also the ability to understand sarcastic and irony.

Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:I did not "save" her, bragged, Young?

Lol it is okay Richard. I knew that you would not accept it. I think you are right that I need to work on the comprehension and also the ability to understand sarcastic and irony.

prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Anchor Moy wrote:
I don't think the pressure is from our culture, but it is because there are many selfish cambodian men and they don't really understand women's value. Some of my male friends they don't mind about their wivies' past.

Yes, when all Cambodians women marry foreigners, then they will realize that foreigners are opend-minded than them. :lol:
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic