International School in Phnom Penh - Job Opportunities

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Prasith
Tourist

International School in Phnom Penh - Job Opportunities

Post by Prasith »

Dear All,

I work in an International School in Phnom Penh. We are now preparing the new school year on September 2015 and we are offering many interesting and challenging job opportunities as English Teacher, Academic Coordinator, Campus Director, Audit, HR, Admin...

If you just arrived here and plan to stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you have any question about any topics, feel free to ask!

Thanks

Prasith
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: International School in Phnom Penh - Job Opportunities

Post by rick_o'shea »

What if you have not 'just arrived'?
Prasith
Tourist

Post by Prasith »

I suppose that you already found something, if not you're welcome to contact me too. ;)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Should people just PM you, or do you have an email address they should submit their CVs to?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

rick_o'shea wrote:What if you have not 'just arrived'?
If you have just arrived and planned to stay in Cambodia, you don't have to feel hesitate to contact him for any inquiry about Cambodia and that school.

If you have arrived here long time ago, you probably already know about Cambodia, culture, people and etc. No need to contact him then, as you are no more a newbie.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Prasith
Tourist

Post by Prasith »

People could PM me first, to show me that they are really interested in. Then i will give my email for submitting the CV. Thanks
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Samouth wrote:
If you have just arrived and planned to stay in Cambodia, you don't have to feel hesitate to contact him for any inquiry about Cambodia and that school.

If you have arrived here long time ago, you probably already know about Cambodia, culture, people and etc. No need to contact him then, as you are no more a newbie.
thank you so much for the English lesson, it is appreciated

although i saw no reference to contact him about anything Cambodia, only about the school and employment.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

phuketrichard wrote:
Samouth wrote:

thank you so much for the English lesson, it is appreciated

although i saw no reference to contact him about anything Cambodia, only about the school and employment.
Don't say that. I can't accept it. I am not a native speaker of English and no doubt I can't give English lessons or any explanations about English language to native speaker of English.

He wrote any topics meaning more than one. It is not just about school. I don't think the op will mind to answere any questions irrelevant to the school.

You are right that he didn't provide his contact detail, however you always can ask.

I hate it when people troll the post by decent newbie.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Prasith
Tourist

Post by Prasith »

Please feel free to contact me in PM.
We really need some English Teachers and depend of your profile (Academic Coordinator or Campus Director).
We have many campus in Phnom Penh (Toul Kork, Boeung Trabek, Teuk Thla, Talkmao).

Regards
Prasith
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

It's Western International School, guys and dolls.

You pay for your WP, btw.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic