Khmer440 (The "Other" Cambodia Discussion Forum) for sale?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: 440 for sale?

Post by vladimir »

phuketrichard wrote:Vlad get a hobby, perhaps watching rice grow would be good for ya
Good idea.

White rice or brown rice?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Re: Khmer440 (The

Post by Ed Hammer »

One man's poison is another's man pleasure. I understand that you may not like it but I am sure others do. For those who are bored of it, don't read the thread. it's that easy. I like a good online cat fight. I mean in between watching the rice grow. You all seem to have a lot of time to read it and complain.
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

Ed Hammer wrote:For those who are bored of it, don't read the thread. it's that easy.
It's not just this thread. It's every thread. All the time. Every second post needs to be authored by vlad. Any forum section at any time of the day. It wouldn't be a problem if it was concentrated to one thread. The problem is that it's all over everywhere. Every thread needs to be about vladimir, what people think about vladimir, what vladimir thinks about people and why vladimir is posting here instead of there or sometimes even there instead of here. How vladimir is winning and how great vladimir is. What school vladimir went to and what school everybody else did not go to. What somebody said which was probably a slip exposing them as true capitalists that we must now either all accept to hate or succumb to reading about forever everywhere. Why vladimir is posting here today and not as much over there. And oh did you guys read what vladimir said OTOH yesterday, or what Scobie didn't say but probably wanted to?!

Fuckin A. I hate to say it but it's too much.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

See why I love it. Classic BOFH liked that
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Hehehe... I wonder why you guys like to talk about K.440? It is like you like to talk about your ex-gf when you are with the new one?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

prahkeitouj wrote:Hehehe... I wonder why you guys like to talk about K.440? It is like you like to talk about your ex-gf when you are with the new one?
That analogy made me laugh out loud, thanks! :beer3:
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

BOFH wrote:
Ed Hammer wrote:For those who are bored of it, don't read the thread. it's that easy.
It's not just this thread. It's every thread. All the time. Every second post needs to be authored by vlad. Any forum section at any time of the day. It wouldn't be a problem if it was concentrated to one thread. The problem is that it's all over everywhere. Every thread needs to be about vladimir, what people think about vladimir, what vladimir thinks about people and why vladimir is posting here instead of there or sometimes even there instead of here. How vladimir is winning and how great vladimir is. What school vladimir went to and what school everybody else did not go to. What somebody said which was probably a slip exposing them as true capitalists that we must now either all accept to hate or succumb to reading about forever everywhere. Why vladimir is posting here today and not as much over there. And oh did you guys read what vladimir said OTOH yesterday, or what Scobie didn't say but probably wanted to?!

Fuckin A. I hate to say it but it's too much.

Vlad-jacked,
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

prahkeitouj wrote:Hehehe... I wonder why you guys like to talk about K.440? It is like you like to talk about your ex-gf when you are with the new one?

Its only Vlad that really does ( and btw,he posts there too)
the rest of us dont
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

phuketrichard wrote:Its only Vlad that really does ( and btw,he posts there too)
the rest of us dont
He did but he got kicked off today for being a bit of a knob.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Never a good idea to talk about ex gf, this might happen :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic