6 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney [Update: Another one]

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: 5 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney

Post by Random Dude »

So can you please explain what his motive was?
[/quote]

Here's his father talking about it. You have to feel for the poor old dude, it sounds like he did everything he could for his boy but sometimes there's only so much you can do.

Mental illness from a young age, went off his medication, couldn't get a girlfriend, was frustrated and angry because of it so he got all stabby.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DQMuwZMtPM
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Random Dude wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:47 am So can you please explain what his motive was?
Here's his father talking about it. You have to feel for the poor old dude, it sounds like he did everything he could for his boy but sometimes there's only so much you can do.

Mental illness from a young age, went off his medication, couldn't get a girlfriend, was frustrated and angry because of it so he got all stabby.

[/quote]

No doubt the media were camped outside his house for a while. I think it was very courageous of him to speak directly them without any prepared statement, (I doubt he has any PR advisors), he just had to face them. Hopefully they will now leave him alone.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:38 am
Random Dude wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:47 am So can you please explain what his motive was?

No doubt the media were camped outside his house for a while. I think it was very courageous of him to speak directly them without any prepared statement, (I doubt he has any PR advisors), he just had to face them. Hopefully they will now leave him alone.
[/quote]

Yep, I read that the media were being obnoxious, hounding people who had just seen the stabbings, that sort of thing. Anything for a story I guess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic