What Kind of Fucked Up Bar Girl Tattoo is This? ( . )( . )

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: What Kind of Fucked Up Bar Girl Tattoo is This? ( . )( .

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: im guessing you dont know much about makeup...
I guess not.
thats quite shocked me really, i always had you down for a.. erm.. never mind :wink: haha
LOL! You'd be surprised how many times I've been in full drag. Well... maybe not. Last time was in a full brocade ball gown.
Definitely one of my Prouder Sihanoukville moments.... :twisted: haha got this photos nearly a year and a half ago now! :shock:
Very nice.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: im guessing you dont know much about makeup...
I guess not.
thats quite shocked me really, i always had you down for a.. erm.. never mind :wink: haha
LOL! You'd be surprised how many times I've been in full drag. Well... maybe not. Last time was in a full brocade ball gown.
Definitely one of my Prouder Sihanoukville moments.... :twisted: haha god this photo was nearly a year and a half ago now! :shock:
I am in love with you now Ms. Jamie. Let's go on a date. :ROFL2:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

In a few years I think I'll be considered a hipster for NOT having any tattoos.

This bar girl from the other night clearly had a nose job. It was obvious. And I thought it was her most unattractive feature.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i go short time and long time...
i go for free but i need money for TV, can give back tomorrow 12am, can you help me? just little bit only 80
hahahaha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:In a few years I think I'll be considered a hipster for NOT having any tattoos.

This bar girl from the other night clearly had a nose job. It was obvious. And I thought it was her most unattractive feature.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
genuinely she looks western not Asian! it ruins them! #BanTheNoseJob!!!!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Jamie_Lambo wrote: just little bit only 80
hahahaha
LoL! Ok, ok...You'll pay me back tomorrow, right? Image
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
That's what it is. Looks mixed matched or something.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: just little bit only 80
hahahaha
LoL! Ok, ok...You'll pay me back tomorrow, right? Image
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
That's what it is. Looks mixed matched or something.
yes can... ok you meet me my bar same before, i wait you..

..can buy me drink one also :D
GonzoBobH
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GonzoBobH »

General Mackevili wrote:This bar girl from the other night clearly had a nose job.
Honestly, took me a couple of seconds to locate her nose.

Personally, I don't mind breast augmentation (on women), but facial surgery? Older women who have plastic surgery don't look younger; they look like older women who have had plastic surgery. And heavy makeup is false advertising, haha.

The best thing a woman can do for her looks is to not smoke cigarettes!

With my tattoos, I always wear long sleeves for the first month at a new job and for special occasions. And certainly on job interviews. The only place it has been a long-term issue has been in Japan. Meh. They say Japan has changed and that it is not an issue any more, but my tattoos there always get me labled as an unwlecome "stakeholder."

Haha, I hope to be on my way there in October for a new job. The good outweighs the bad.
It's all foma ~ kv
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Samouth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:It's not just prodal fighters, tons of regular farmers have them as well. Out in the countryside tattoos on men are fairly common.

I also find it surprising that samouth hasn't noticed surgery amongst khmer women. Nose and chin jobs are increasingly common. I've met/noticed quite a few over the years. The nose is usually pretty easy to notice, sometimes you won't notice the chin unless it's mentioned. I've also noticed the trend with tattoos on the ankles or hands or girls. Young girls in their late teens to early twenties too... Not poor either, they mainly come from rich families. Not extremely common, but I see them way more than a few years ago. Maybe a K-Pop/music video influence or something.
what type of tattoos do the men out in the provinces have? ive been out in the provinces and have met 1 guy who had a tattoo, had it done when working in thailand, and 2 others who had prison tattoos, who had also been working in thailand, i got told by a few people that apparently they got kicked out of thailand, killed someone apparently, cant remember the story tbh
i do remember the local police coming down and getting a picture of my passport details incase i got in any bother with the local men/stabbed...
but other than them 3 that i remember, it was the same type of conversations,
not saying your wrong, just saying ive rarely come across it so i dont think its as common as what your saying

yeah tbh i do know a fair few khmer girls that really want a nose job, but i just tell them if they do they will look like a ladyboy, i know a fair few thais that have had it done, i dont like it really, it just doesnt make them look natural
Jamie, I still have to be in BKL side, Actually there are ton of former military who had tattoos. I guess you might see some tattoos on some beggars who lost some part of their limbs. Actually there were former military who were sent to k5 or were the military during khmer rouge or Lon Nol Regime. Unfortunately, they were left out by the current government, no support and as they couldn't do anything to support their lives. They technically became beggars. I would give money to those not those young man holding baby.

The reason that they had tattoos was to protect them in the war and to make them invincible. Again most of those tattoos were sak yants.
as ive said a few times, im not saying that khmers dont have tattoos, im just saying through experience 9/10 the khmer men that speak to me about tattoos dont have any and are too scared to have them due to family/gf/work etc, some often say that tattoo = mafia lol i cant really say much more on the subject other than that, with being covered in tattoos myself it is a topic of conversation i have to go through at least once or twice a day, but can only comment on my experiences
Yeah, they're definitely not as popular here as in the west since there's still a fairly stigma against them. Strangely enough, I'd say the stigma is even stronger in the city, but even in the countryside they're not "that" popular. Kind of like the 50s in the west (though even now, tattoos can make job searches difficult). And for women... Well, that's already been discussed.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic