UN picks Saudi Arabia to lead women’s rights forum despite ‘abysmal’ record

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: UN picks Saudi Arabia to lead women’s rights forum despite ‘abysmal’ record

Post by Doc67 »

Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 pm The real point is: Capital wins the war !!
Look to Gaza, why the Jewish fuck up all the Filistines ???
They are richer . . .
Leave Fred and Wilma out of it please.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Fred is always on track for those things !!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Bongmab69 wrote:The real point is: Capital wins the war !!
Look to Gaza, why the Jewish fuck up all the Filistines ???
They are richer . . .
The ‘Filistines’ stance is you stole our land. Their second stance is we will kill all the ‘Jewish’ and then take it back. That’s the baseline to start negotiations from.

I’m amazed the ‘Jews’ haven’t run away or all died since the creation of Israel. All their neighbors hate them and want them dead from day one.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

It would be te perfect solution, they run away and ask for land in the north-west US, plenty of empty places overthere. But they are Jewish ald always will pake trouble, anywhere in the world, and if they feel ofended always go back to the 40s . . . Oooh yes, Filistines is the word the Palestinians use for themself (i think in Arab) maybe also in Hebreeuw ???
But ofcourse Fred Flinstone will arrange that problem without any fighting, maybe Wilma was Jewish, who knows ??
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Bongmab69 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:51 pm It would be te perfect solution, they run away and ask for land in the north-west US, plenty of empty places overthere. But they are Jewish ald always will pake trouble, anywhere in the world, and if they feel ofended always go back to the 40s . . . Oooh yes, Filistines is the word the Palestinians use for themself (i think in Arab) maybe also in Hebreeuw ???
But ofcourse Fred Flinstone will arrange that problem without any fighting, maybe Wilma was Jewish, who knows ??
I tried Google translate, but I still don't understand a word?
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I think our Mab means the Philistines, who are fairly unrelated to modern day Palestinians. The former originated in the Aegean islands, Crete, etc - and whilst fighting the Hebrews of that time is a tenuous link, the Palestinians are arabs. The linkage of the name between the two being that the Romans named modern day Palestine as they found Philistines present there. There could be some leftover genetic traces there, but the Philistines disappeared in time & were replaced by the arabs much later on.

I cannot find any link to the Flintstones & the region/this discussion beyond Bam Bam, whose name is Mab Mab backwards...
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic