SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Post by Bongmab69 »

I have been for several years now in street 144 Seasons residence and I do like it overthere.
Paying 600 dollar plus electricity and at walking distance from riverside, next door a Lucky-market and they do 2 cleanings a week, kitchen fully equipped with pots and pans.
Does anyone knows a better deal for renting a couple of months in the same area, i mean at walking distance from riverside, i consider walking distance as about 2 km maximum.
Usealy I stay 2 up to 6 months (never a year). Or probably some good 3*or 4* hotel deal for long timerers ???
fectextoll
Tourist
Austria

Re: SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Post by fectextoll »

Where do you want to rent at Lucky market? I'm nearby
Regardcluster rush,
Evans.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

fectextoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 pm Where do you want to rent at Lucky market? I'm nearby
I useally rent next door from it on 144 and i like it, but i am searching for better deals, even i know it wont be easy !! But you never know !!
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:39 pm I have been for several years now in street 144 Seasons residence and I do like it overthere.
Paying 600 dollar plus electricity and at walking distance from riverside, next door a Lucky-market and they do 2 cleanings a week, kitchen fully equipped with pots and pans.
Does anyone knows a better deal for renting a couple of months in the same area, i mean at walking distance from riverside, i consider walking distance as about 2 km maximum.
Usealy I stay 2 up to 6 months (never a year). Or probably some good 3*or 4* hotel deal for long timerers ???

Perhaps you should have a look at the Sunway Hotel on St.92 facing the US embassy. Now the Sunway have a large panel outside in the parking lot advertizing a section of the hotel as Service Apartment for long term leasing, great area if you like to be away from noise.
Boredom is like a shroud
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Nice tip, i know the hotel, used to stay before covid often in Casa-hotel and walked often in front of it, it looks nice, a little old, but that means useally very big rooms (Casa aso was), gonna give it a try, who knows !! Maybe blocking everything and using VPN as its more or less in front of the US-embassy, they could spy on me even more then they did already !!
Art
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Art »

cabron wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:30 pm
Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:39 pm I have been for several years now in street 144 Seasons residence and I do like it overthere.

Perhaps you should have a look at the Sunway Hotel on St.92 facing the US embassy. Now the Sunway have a large panel outside in the parking lot advertizing a section of the hotel as Service Apartment for long term leasing, great area if you like to be away from noise.
Gracias cabron... I'm looking as well and appreciate the information.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Yes I have stayed in Seasons for short spells. It's a well run place but the outlook is depressing, especially at the back of the building.
There is Kyny Apartments on 110 (southside, between 5 and 13), again very well run but a bit dated and more expensive than SR. Popular with Americans. Parking available.
Palace Gates Residence on 242 is a quality place with apartments of various sizes. Quite expensve.
There are some places on Riverside that have fantastic views.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

1) remember two year ago I visited the Residence 110 Apartment on St. 110 located beside Labelle Dentist , nice furnished apartment with swimming pool on the roof and inside parking.
2) Hotelands Service Apartment on St.240 close to St.19, recent construction a bit up scale style and great location

3) Yuetai Apartment on St.214 almost on the corner of St.51, I had a friend who stays there for a while the price was $500. in 2021 it was ok but not super a bit like living in Chinatown.

Good luck
Boredom is like a shroud
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I MAILED SUNWAY and get a reply from them:

Deluxe_KingBathroom
Deluxe single room (31sqm): USD950nett per month

Benefits include:

Daily breakfast at Sun Café for 1 person
Cleaning and refill amenities 2 times per week
Complimentary internet access
Complimentary access to Gym
Complimentary 2 pcs of laundry (exclude dry cleaning and express service)
30% discount on the Laundry & dry cleaning services listed price.
15% discount on food & beverage dine in Restaurant

and also mailed to Ohana and Harmony hotel, they did the same service for 1000 and 1050 dollars . . . Never stayed in those hotles but often heared good things about noth of them !!
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Bongmab69 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

I MAILED SUNWAY and get a reply from them:

Deluxe_KingBathroom
Deluxe single room (31sqm): USD950nett per month

Benefits include:

Daily breakfast at Sun Café for 1 person
Cleaning and refill amenities 2 times per week
Complimentary internet access
Complimentary access to Gym
Complimentary 2 pcs of laundry (exclude dry cleaning and express service)
30% discount on the Laundry & dry cleaning services listed price.
15% discount on food & beverage dine in Restaurant

and also mailed to Ohana and Harmony hotel, they did the same service for 1000 and 1050 dollars . . . Never stayed in those hotles but often heared good things about noth of them !!
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Thise deals are not bad. The Ohana and Harmony are in a better location.
The Ohana is in need of a refurb but has good style. many rooms have a poor outlook so you'd want to check that. Their breakfasr is very good.
You could also try Golden House on 136. Superbly run and in great condition but noisy of course and smallish rooms.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic