SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Post by Bongmab69 »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:00 am
Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 pm I told them i know the place and saw the sign outside, and give them my khmer-telegram where they also replied to. But i know if you show up in person you get another price, the big question is always if that price is better or worse !! ?? You never know in KOW !! ??
Did you ask them about their 'extra guest' policy? You might end up with some unwelcome extras on your monthly bill, like 10 guests at $15 per visit. Hotels outside the swamp area of ~136 might not be too thrilled by your many 'friends' :wink:
I read somewhere it should be okay there but didnt ask. I useally check in alone and say my wife comes later after visiting her family in the province !!
The CASA-KTV used to be just around the corner with a lot of "VN-friends" and i am pretty sure the SUN-way hotel knows how it works. I stayed pre-covid often in Casa-hotel and never had trouble there. Strangely i couldnt enter the KTV in shorts, but when i told security i would go upstairs to my room to put troussers it was okay, but this was probably in 2015/16 and they closed shortly after (the KTV, not the hotel whats still a good place to stay for the price) !!!
Freebirdzz
Expatriate

Re: SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Post by Freebirdzz »

$1000 a month isn't a good price for a short term monthly rate on a 31 sqm room. Better deals can be had.

I like Richardsons on Street 51 and 322(?) but it's also pricey at $1100 or $1200 a month but that's for a large two bedroom apartment with 2.5 bathrooms, like 125 sqm. If they have one bedroom apartments I'm guessing they are under $1000.

Gym and pool.

I've stayed there three times and once they deducted $100 from my deposit due to scuffs on the wall but the other times they gave it back in full.

I'm looking for something under $1000 this trip in BKK1 with gym and pool for a good sized two bedroom for three months, not sure if I'll be able to find anything better, as I don't have a lot of time to look around.

Do keep me posted on whatever else you find. I've sent an inquiry to Mansion 51, they do daily and monthly rates of 1-3 BR apartments, I'll let you know what I hear.

Stay away from M Residence, very small units, very Chinese. They do a lot of AirBnB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic