Another idiotic comment by Trump

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Another idiotic comment by Trump

Post by phuketrichard »

YaTingPom wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:24 am Never understood the anger towards Trump. He's like the presidential version of an Iphone.
In my mind they are just American politicians.

I would like to know who these Trump/Biden haters would like to be their president.
I dont Hate either one, as my mom told me to hate someone u must first have had love them. I don't particularly like either one thou, for various different reasons

what i am upset about is, are these two really the best candidates for the role of leader of the free world??? :facepalm:

as to who cares, i'd say most of the leaders of the world are watching this play out and worried
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:34 am
YaTingPom wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:24 am Never understood the anger towards Trump. He's like the presidential version of an Iphone.
In my mind they are just American politicians.

I would like to know who these Trump/Biden haters would like to be their president.
I dont Hate either one, as my mom told me to hate someone u must first have had love them

what i am upset about is, are these two really the best candidates for the role of leader of the free world???
Yes they are, it's not like you have ever had a good president in the last 20/30 years. At the end of the day it does not matter if he/she is the best president since George Washington they are still an opposing political party to some. I don't think you will ever hear "Actually, even though xxxxx is a democrat/republican they have done a great job"!

Oh, and it is only Americans that think the USA lead the free world, whatever that is. :plus1:
RedBull
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by RedBull »

Europe rather spends all its money on refugees instead of protecting itself from foreign threats. So yeah, great for being so civilized, Europe. But don't expect the USA to save your sorry ass for the stupid decisions you make. Thank you EU, for your wonderful policies.

Kind regards,
A European
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

RedBull wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:40 am Europe rather spends all its money on refugees instead of protecting itself from foreign threats.
The Western and Central European NATO members spent $345 billion in 2022 for their military. Last year and this year will be even higher.

https://www.sipri.org/media/press-relea ... ing-surges

Try and keep up.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

RedBull wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:40 am Europe rather spends all its money on refugees instead of protecting itself from foreign threats. So yeah, great for being so civilized, Europe. But don't expect the USA to save your sorry ass for the stupid decisions you make. Thank you EU, for your wonderful policies.

Kind regards,
A European
It may seem a lot of money and after about two zeros your brain shuts down but its a dinky amount of money. Tiny. :lol:

Europe spends more money on dog play areas.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

RedBull wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:40 am Europe rather spends all its money on refugees ... great for being so civilized

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:46 pm
What's that supposed to mean? What aggressive actions has NATO been involved in on that map? The only ones were against the Bosnian Serbs, and the Republic of Serbia - after both had been involved in mass massacres of civilians in Bosnia and Kosovo. A country deciding it wants to join a defense pact is not "aggression". Meanwhile it conveniently leaves out actual Russian aggression in Georgia, Chechnya, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Transnistria, and Ukraine ( and many others like Tajikistan, Syria, Central African Republic which aren't on the map).

Next you'll be posting maps of Eurovision aggression since 1956.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

This Anastasia Loupis is yet one more of these conspiracy types gaining increasing traction in a world increasingly populated by people who want to believe. Unlike the Fox Mulder character, who starts from a position of scepticism, seeking credible evidence, too many adherents of these conspiracies take things on face value as expressed by an authority figure. It needs only some authority to give credibility to an opinion, right? What’s more authoritative than a doctor’s coat, diploma, and doctor props? So the hard work of thinking about something is already done. All that is needed is for those who are otherwise too busy, to agree.
What once was a minority of weirdos lurking in dark corners of public transport depots are now becoming the norm.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:52 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:46 pm (Twitter link edited out ‘cos we don’t need it thrice)
What's that supposed to mean?
I’m guessing that Richard is demonstrating that Trump isn’t the only one capable of making idiotic comments.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic