Your annoying westerner ways.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Your annoying westerner ways.

Post by Ghostwriter »

Zyzz wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:32 am vaginal pain from rough sex with me
Sorry for the glitter i left ^^
A good wash with the hose should fix it
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

reggie perrin's dad wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:13 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:01 am
reggie perrin's dad wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:31 pm "besok besok" however........... :lol:
If you get a "nanti besok", don't even bother to expect anything anytime soon, or even late ^^
I always took "nanti besok" to refer to a vague time long after my visa was cancelled and there was no way I could ever verify that was to be done "later tomorrow"...
Still better than a "kapan-kapan yaa" though, which confines to the extremities of absolute vague unlikeliness for the eons and eons of time to come in any random universe of multiverse...
InkkieTime
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by InkkieTime »

Having female friends. Not that Western women love this, but Western women are much more understanding about it
Stravaiger
Expatriate

Post by Stravaiger »

Zyzz wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:32 am vaginal pain from rough sex with me
Love hurts.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

InkkieTime wrote:Having female friends. Not that Western women love this, but Western women are much more understanding about it
Is that really understanding?

Or do married engaged or otherwise committed Western women have tons of guy friends as well?

Of course under continuous temptation like that isn’t there a chance that understanding might be not as resolute?

Tons of stories about western movie stars and singers as well, ditching their spouses when faced with such temptation.
InkkieTime
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by InkkieTime »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:45 pm
InkkieTime wrote:Having female friends. Not that Western women love this, but Western women are much more understanding about it

Or do married engaged or otherwise committed Western women have tons of guy friends as well?

Of course under continuous temptation like that isn’t there a chance that understanding might be not as resolute?

Tons of stories about western movie stars and singers as well, ditching their spouses when faced with such temptation.
This is a great point!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Letting your wife have male friends is asking for trouble, even female friends is sketchy as they always share stories about cheating on their husbands and how much fun it is.

Best is to only let her out of your love nest when she needs to cook or clean. That way she'll be safe, and it's also romantic in a way that women tends to appreciate.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Normal adults are not attracted to their friends. I don't know what singers and movie stars have to do with this.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I don't always post something for sale on Facebook, but when I do, I also list the price instead of replying to every single "How much" "$$?" reply. Call me weird.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Spigzy wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:43 pm I don't always post something for sale on Facebook, but when I do, I also list the price instead of replying to every single "How much" "$$?" reply. Call me weird.
How can you tailor the price after the customer if you spell it out in the first interaction?

When they ask "how much?", you check their profile. USA x5 normal price, Mexico x2.

You're leaving money on the table and your lady has every right to be upset.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic