Went for a bike ride around the riverside area

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Went for a bike ride around the riverside area

Post by xandreu »

Took my new iPhone and a gimbal.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Joakim
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Went for a bike ride around the riverside area

Post by Joakim »

Nice. Really nice. Just back in winter Sweden and this made me really want to go back. Today.

What time is it recorded? I guess (early?) morning.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Joakim wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:25 am Nice. Really nice. Just back in winter Sweden and this made me really want to go back. Today.

Sun is in the west. Late afternoon, early evening.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Jeez! Looks like you had a bad accident 40 seconds in.......
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

simon43 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:18 am Jeez! Looks like you had a bad accident 40 seconds in.......
Bullet camera, no less.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Joakim wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:25 am Nice. Really nice. Just back in winter Sweden and this made me really want to go back. Today.

Thanks. It was filmed in the evening, but the way I coloured it does make it look early morning.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

simon43 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:18 am Jeez! Looks like you had a bad accident 40 seconds in.......
Juts a weird trick my gimbal does. Not particularly useful but kinda looks cool I think.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

What's the story behind that small house/wat type building that everyone goes and does their praying and stuff? (I have gone inside a few times, it's pretty small with a buhdda type figure inside)
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

YaTingPom wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 am What's the story behind that small house/wat type building that everyone goes and does their praying and stuff? (I have gone inside a few times, it's pretty small with a buhdda type figure inside)
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/lifestyle ... keu-shrine
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

hanno wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:33 am
YaTingPom wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 am What's the story behind that small house/wat type building that everyone goes and does their praying and stuff? (I have gone inside a few times, it's pretty small with a buhdda type figure inside)
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/lifestyle ... keu-shrine
Cheers, I will read that later.

At least I have stopped my family from paying money to release the birds. Took years!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic