Drugged and Wise-account hacked

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Drugged and Wise-account hacked

Post by Clutch Cargo »

khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Every couple of years this ‘devils breath’ drug reappears - or does it ever go away?
The victims stories are often hazy and vague (and maybe because of that) unbelievable.
It ‘happened’ to one staff member of mine and he ended up in Calmette for 2 days. But he was a born liar anyway - somebody really believe him anyway.

Authorities will probably want to keep this quiet and eradicate it without too much publicity. It this gets traction in news it’ll hurt the, already weak, tourist scene.

If the thieves kept it to one or two victims a month they could probably get away with it for a good while!
HaifongWangchuck
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by HaifongWangchuck »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:49 pm
she was around 20 years and to young for me and not rally my type, she insisted
So since young women aren't your type and she was bothering you so much, you certainly blocked her phone number, right?

Wait, what do you mean you met up with her at a bar and then tried to take her to your home...?

Lol you're fooling no one
Doc67 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:03 pm Moral of the story: If a young girl (or two) suddenly pay you unexpected attention and insist on coming home, run a mile.

Not always though? I got propositioned for sex by (an obviously wealthy) girl at a hotel restaurant, just because she never tried it with a guy from my ethnicity/cultural background before, and tbh I would have taken her up if I was single since she was hot af...sometimes, people (esp. young women) are just horny and want what they can't readily have 🤷🏼‍♂️
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

Devil's breath is very dangerous ingested. If there are 20 people who we know about that must be many more that have died.

I think you do need a dose though, of common sense. Even if it turns out you just got blind drunk you (and the ABA idiot) need to have a good look at yourselves and ask why you are all getting yourselves into these situations. Don't you have a street smart? Are you all 17yo?

Maybe it's best if you ring your parents up and tell them you want to come home.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Brd wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:49 am The lady on the photo used to stay at Sundance hotel
on Riverside (not on 172).
If she moved out already, the owner, G... should be able to help you to find her.
Send me PM also.

The story about the gang and the 20 victims is almost correct. Almost, because many more victims have been identified now.
This gang is using scopolamine, also called devil's breath. It may happen in the street or at the bar of the Sofitel. You become a zombie for 1 to 3 days. You give them all your codes, all your passwords, or any information they ask for. You will look absolutely normal for third party. And you won t remember anything. ABA will tell you it is your mistake, as you gave your codes to third party. They are well organized, smart, professional.

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/devils-breath.html
This one was arrested last year for drink spiking

She's around 45 yo by now and a junkie - as in an opioid addict rather than a meth head - she used knock around with the Irish vagrant man who eventually died in the Ethiopian resto and was sniffing around stripper james years and years back when he was shot in the arse running down 172 street and was bringing him ice and brown to his hospital bed which led to him legging it outta the country for a while when the police came to talk to him about his drug test results

Not dumb at all, but a career junkie/thief and wouldn't surprise me if she has a string of dead bodies to her name
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

When someone starts a post that rambles on and on and on......

You know that they are either drunk, stupid, on drugs of full of BS!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Jimbean wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:24 pm We will make the full story public after the thief sentencing in Siam Reap .Answers of the banks to ours problems mainly ABA .Answers of the police to ours problems .And that will be a tale of corruption and slackedness.Twenty peoples drugged and robbed on a two years period in Pnom penh and Siam Reap is surely not a big story for you but for us that is .
To be clear, are you saying the accused has been found guilty by the court and they are awaiting sentence? If so, why are you waiting for sentencing when you have your guilty verdict. The sentence is immaterial; you can publish away your full story.

Please answer this specific question and don't obfuscate. Have the court found the accused guilty, yes or no?
Jimbean
Expatriate

Post by Jimbean »

The thief is in jail during the intruction time with a lot of complaints against her .That is a period of 6 months in Cambodia minimum .After there will be the sentencing by the judge .They keep her in detention at Siam Reap jail actually .
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

not much to do today so looked at this guys channel:
i find it more entertainign to read the coments while the video plays and saw this comment:
skip til 10 minutes

@johntheaccountant5594
2 weeks ago (edited)
The drug they use is scopolamine. It is used in Cambodia as well.
I have a client that was drugged by a Cambodian girl and he had all the funds taken out of his account.
The drug makes you give them anything they want like passwords to your phone and pin numbers to your ATM etc.
They even tried to transfer monies from his UK account to his Cambodian account to take those monies. He lost US$17,000.
The police did catch her and she had done the same to 4 other people.
stay safe out there
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Jimbean wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:24 pm The thief is in jail during the intruction time with a lot of complaints against her .That is a period of 6 months in Cambodia minimum .After there will be the sentencing by the judge .They keep her in detention at Siam Reap jail actually .
See, even with a simple straight question you can't give a straight answer. Pre-trial detention is common, there is no minimum period. Then there is a TRIAL. If they are convicted only then there is a Sentencing.

So, I will try again. Has there been a trial? Yes or No

Without a trial there is NO sentencing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic