body shaving in phnom pehn?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Zyzz
Expatriate
Cambodia

body shaving in phnom pehn?

Post by Zyzz »

wondering if there was a place where nice girl can just shave your body hair with a razor ... like maybe id go once a week if the price was right.
i know services here are pretty cheap so if it was like 5 or 6 dollars per session id go every week. ( back, chest, abs, arms maybe every other week) i usually do it myself but it can be pretty annoying, so better to let someone else do it for cheap.

thank you.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: body shaving in phnom pehn?

Post by ItWasntMe »

How come you don't wax? Shaving once a week sounds bothersome.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

You can get full-body waxing at some spas, if you're into that kind of pain.
Zyzz
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Zyzz »

No wax.. i like shaving feeling... would be relaxing to have a girl doing it for me. Guess ill have to ask around. Wife wasnt really too great at shaving my back.
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Post by bobjane »

bump
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Post by ressl »

Get an epilator (take care, that it has a light - once you are on your 2nd/3rd session, you will know, why this is very important). A one hour session keeps you 2 weeks worry free. Less risky than shaving, but the first session is a bit painful (cut to 5mm first, using the beard trimmer of your shaver and a comb - the following sessions will be by far not that much painful any more, since hair is growing in different cycles, so the amount you need to plug the next time is way less). I guess any freelancer at a girly bar will be happy to assist you for a small fee, however your wife might not be overwhelming happy with that. Don't even think about IPL treatment. Beside the astronomic price,
at least in Phnom Penh none of the places that offer this seem to have the lightest clue how to handle their devices properly
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

Zyzz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:22 am wondering if there was a place where nice girl can just shave your body hair with a razor ... like maybe id go once a week if the price was right.
i know services here are pretty cheap so if it was like 5 or 6 dollars per session id go every week. ( back, chest, abs, arms maybe every other week) i usually do it myself but it can be pretty annoying, so better to let someone else do it for cheap.

thank you.
Depends. just how hairy are we talking?

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

pootylicious wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:33 pm Depends. just how hairy are we talking?
I suspect "Portuguese" borderline "Wookie" level
Mostcurious
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Mostcurious »

What I do is use a manual back shaver.
Zyzz
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Zyzz »

not too much hair but im on things that makes body hair grow faster ... everything looks better when completely shaved... i must admit it would be fun and exciting to just lay back and let a girl do this for me. i dont think wife would want this at all, she honestly doesnt even want me to leave the house alone because she worries about another woman trying to take me from her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic