THE WOMAN IN NEPAL, CHAPTER ONE' BY JOHN MCAFEE

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

THE WOMAN IN NEPAL, CHAPTER ONE' BY JOHN MCAFEE

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: THE WOMAN IN NEPAL, CHAPTER ONE' BY JOHN MCAFEE

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Isn’t this nutjob wanted for murder in Belize,after shooting his neighbour high out of his mind on cocaine and booze?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

No, he died a couple of years ago.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Earl of Mercia wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 pm Isn’t this nutjob wanted for murder in Belize,after shooting his neighbour high out of his mind on cocaine and booze?
You do know what year it is, right?

But in case you don't:

It's 2023, almost 2024.
John's neighbor Greg in Belize died in 2012.
John died in 2021.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

This is worth watching. You wonder how he lived so long. Sounds like they topped him in his prison cell.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Alex wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:10 pm
Earl of Mercia wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 pm Isn’t this nutjob wanted for murder in Belize,after shooting his neighbour high out of his mind on cocaine and booze?

But in case you don't:

It's 2023, almost 2024.
John died in 2021.
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

“May peace and serenity surround you during this time.”

“In your time of sorrow, may the dharma guide you.”

“With deepest sympathy and compassion.”

“May the path to enlightenment bring you solace.”
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Alex wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:10 pm

But in case you don't:

It's 2023, almost 2024.
John died in 2021.
Is it 2001,can we all pretend to invest in AAPL like you and dear ole Daddy?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:58 pm No, he died a couple of years ago.

a Fantastic character

they say suicide BUT?

TWO YEARS LATER AND WE ARE ALL STILL ASKING: WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN MCAFEE?
by Janice McAfee
Friday, June 23, 2023
John McAfee Found Dead of Apparent Suicide in His Cell

That is how I learned that John was dead. A Twitter DM, that led to a Google search is how I found out that my husband was dead. I cannot begin to describe the absolute devastation I felt reading the headlines reporting on his “suicide” but that devastation quickly erupted into rage at the fact that I had to learn this information from Google.

Writing this two years later, it still enrages me that the prison did not have the decency to first call myself or John’s attorney before leaking the news of his death to the public. Absolutely disgusting.
https://loggiaonfire.com/features/1687505133/index.html

TRUST US BRO, JOHN DIED HOW WE SAY HE DIED
by Janice McAfee
Thursday, August 31, 2023
Finally, after two long years, the Barcelona courts have given their decision: they will not be releasing John's autopsy report. The reason given for their refusal is that they feel all procedures were followed correctly and therefore there is no need for them to release the autopsy report. Basically their response is "trust us bro, John died how we say he died". It is strange to me that this is the only document that is being withheld. It took more than six months after John's death to receive his death certificate but we did eventually receive it. I also received the toxicology report as well as the report from the prison's investigation into his death but they continue to refuse to release their autopsy report.

I know there will be some of you who ignorantly say there is no autopsy report because there is no body, and I guess I can understand how someone could come to this conclusion. We are talking about John McAfee, a man well known for evading authorities and faking a heart attack. No doubt some of you will point to the flippant comment made by John's ex-girlfriend in the Netflix documentary as evidence of him still being alive. There is no one on this planet that wants John to be alive more than myself. Absolutely no one. However, I was the one who was tasked with identifying his remains and I am sure that it was John.

The fact that the courts have refused to release John's autopsy report, while also refusing to release his remains, tells me that there is clearly something they do not want known. There have been statements made to the press by officials with the Instituto Anatomico Forense de Barcelona en la Ciudad de la Justicia, where John's body is being held, stating they stand by the results of the autopsy. So why then are they not willing to release the report? If John's death was a suicide, as it has been reported, why are the courts refusing to release his autopsy report?

I should not have to take someone's word about the circumstances of how John died. The autopsy report simply needs to be released.
https://loggiaonfire.com/features/1693517880/index.html
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

He wrote well, I quite enjoyed that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic