Best meal for 25 /12

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: Best meal for 25 /12

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Black bean huevos rancheros … not exactly Christmas fare … but damn tasty. Trying to get the wife hooked on Mexican food … it’s working … she wolfed it down and went in for more.

Salt bathing langer for tonight … gotta get that zinc pumping for the pumping.

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

My wife roasted a 3kg leg of lamb (bone-in), her first time - with a bit of remote guidance from myself, with roast potatoes, baby carrots, green beans, home made gravy, deviled eggs and for dessert assorted Christmas themed fruit skewers, kids made and decorated ginger bread cookies, and they purchased some Christmas themed mini cakes from some bakery I don't recall the name of. My wife wasn't confident she could make a pavlova unfortunately.

Khmer family all enjoyed it while I got to watch them enjoying via video chat, before going to the DFAC for the usual crap fare cooked by our Pakistani chefs who also double up as cleaners and garbage collecters during the day 😢😂

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

does anyone here do mikes ?

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/Xximqds8 ... tid=WC7FNe

sorry its on myface - but whatcha gonna do here ?
no have no local t.v. channels

i met mike a few times in shitsville -
he said he does siem reap but i dont think so
-
❤️ พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

PS i went to the local my favorite pizza place for their special chrissmiss dinnerr for those of us who couldnt get resevations at the popularplaces ( chicken dinner - roasted with skim on at belarmos - i was accepted as a customer - $12 !
พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
RightSaidFred
Expatriate
Cuba

Post by RightSaidFred »

Ate at Naga and will also eat there on NYE. Good buffets with turkey, roast beef, smoked salmon, sushi, seafood, etc. The buffets at 2Pangea, Le Gourmet (French/Italian) really good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic