This is how 2024 will start? Wow

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
ash333
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: This is how 2024 will start? Wow

Post by ash333 »

DavidMurphy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:04 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:09 pm I heard on Jimmy Dore Show that the list is the victims (trafficked minors) and associates ... not the Johns ... prolly never gonna know. Faldo alarm, maybe.

Agreed!
Epstein was most likely a Mossad asset, be it willingly or otherwise. The elite who flew on the 'Lolita Express' to Little Saint James for complimentary sex with minors will never be exposed publically. Mossad, the 5 eyes and probably the FSB know who they are, but so what?
They can't publish their owners' names and they don't have the videos that Epstein took of Trump, Prince Andrew etc.
They're in a vault somewhere, ensuring that Israel will continue to enjoy financial and diplomatic support well into the future.
Fait accompli...
Ah yes, naturally it's Mossad behind all of this. Presumably they also broke into one of the highest security jails in the US the murder Epstein, and got out again, all without leaving a trace of evidence.

If you don't like Israel or Jews you can just say so without coming up with convoluted conspiracy theories in some vague attempt to mask your true feelings, as it isn't working.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The Mossad have done incredible things, from creating a fake world renown diving resort to smugglers out Jews from Africa to assassinating Palestinians responsible for Munich.

But what exactly is in the National interest to assassinate this Epstein? Does it bring Peace to the Middle East? Does it stop Hamas from inciting Gaza Palestinians from hate?
DavidMurphy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by DavidMurphy »

ash333 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:23 am
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:09 pm I heard on Jimmy Dore Show that the list is the victims (trafficked minors) and associates ... not the Johns ... prolly never gonna know. Faldo alarm, maybe.

Agreed!
Epstein was most likely a Mossad asset, be it willingly or otherwise. The elite who flew on the 'Lolita Express' to Little Saint James for complimentary sex with minors will never be exposed publically. Mossad, the 5 eyes and probably the FSB know who they are, but so what?
They can't publish their owners' names and they don't have the videos that Epstein took of Trump, Prince Andrew etc.
They're in a vault somewhere, ensuring that Israel will continue to enjoy financial and diplomatic support well into the future.
Fait accompli...
Ah yes, naturally it's Mossad behind all of this. Presumably they also broke into one of the highest security jails in the US the murder Epstein, and got out again, all without leaving a trace of evidence.

If you don't like Israel or Jews you can just say so without coming up with convoluted conspiracy theories in some vague attempt to mask your true feelings, as it isn't working.
I never said Mossad was 'behind all this' nor that they killed him in NY prison. Your words in my mouth, dipshit! They simply did their job. On discovering a corrupt man with sexual deviancies who was videoing the elite with minors for his own agenda, they enlisted him, be it willingly or through coercion. MI6, FSB or NSA would have done the same. It's their job.
Don't accuse me of hating Jews or Israel, when I simply report what I read elsewhere outside the MSM. Murdoch was a Mossad asset too. Common knowledge to those who read smart media. Not Haaretz nor JPost.
Geddit sparky?
(Probably not)
Grow the fuck up already!
DavidMurphy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by DavidMurphy »

DavidMurphy wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:07 am
ash333 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:23 am

Agreed!
Fait accompli...

I never said Mossad was 'behind all this' nor that they killed him in NY prison. Your words in my mouth, dipshit! They simply did their job. On discovering a corrupt man with sexual deviancies who was videoing the elite with minors for his own agenda, they enlisted him, be it willingly or through coercion. MI6, FSB or NSA would have done the same. It's their job.
Don't accuse me of hating Jews or Israel, when I simply report what I read elsewhere outside the MSM. Murdoch was a Mossad asset too. Common knowledge to those who read smart media. Not Haaretz nor JPost.
Geddit sparky?
(Probably not)
Grow the fuck up already!
Whoops, my bad. I wrote Murdoch. I meant Robert Maxwell - Ghislaine's father.
He was a very willing Mossad asset.
Indeed, because he was Czech, he was able to procure weapons from Czechoslovakia in the '50s for Israel. Nobody else was willing to arm the nascent state, so Robert stepped up to the plate. Multiple ex-PMs attended his funeral and he has his Msuseleum on Mount St. Olives. An Israeli hero and a 'Mensch'.
He also exposed Vanunu after he blabbed about the Israeli nuclear weapons program in Dimona. Vanunu was then honey-trapped in Italy and did 18 years in solitary confinement for his treasonous acts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic