Just In: Trump Disqualified From 2024 Presidential Primary Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Just In: Trump Disqualified From 2024 Presidential Primary Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules

Post by Kenr »

Random Dude wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:59 am
General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:40 pm
Random Dude wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:06 am
General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:32 am
Random Dude wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:22 am "injecting bleach will cure covid"
Speaking of people that will believe anything, can you show me the video where he says that? :stir:
As PR said, he didn't tell people to inject bleach. What he did was suggest on TV that it was a possible solution to covid. This lead to an increase in bleach related poisoning cases and health officials around the world having to warn people against injecting or injesting bleach.

PSA: Just in case it needs to be said, don't inject bleach people. It's not a cure for anything and will probably do severe damage to your bigly covfefe, and other vital organs.
It actually doesn't need to be said, unless you're talking to literal retards, because only people with Trump Derangement Syndrome believe the completely false claim that Trump said "injecting bleach will cure Covid." You literally believe anti-Trump propaganda, both that he said that, and also that people heard him say that and then tried drinking bleach to cure Covid, lol.

Yes, the media reported he said that, but it's verifiably made up. Yes, the same news outlets also ran articles saying that the CDC said maybe millions of Americans ingested bleach because of what they falsely claim he said, but that has since been debunked. But again, there were articles everywhere, including articles with citations to the CDC, that ran wild, convincing way too many people to believe their falsehoods, and the damage was done before it was proven to be nothing but bullshit propaganda.

I shudder to think how many people just like yourself on this planet actually believe all sorts of completely false narratives simply because well-established "news" media companies flat out manipulate you with lies.

https://hbr.org/2021/04/did-4-of-americ ... -last-year

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news ... 9-pandemic

I am, however, glad that after just a quick back and forth, you've already agreed that your first post was false (moving the goal posts), and that you would now logically agree that Politico is lying when they run an article saying "Trump suggested injecting bleach" in the title.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/2 ... ear-484399

It's one thing to not like Trump, but it's something totally different when people who have Trump Derangement Syndrome hate Trump with a passion because they fall for the lies they're been fed by radical activists who run "news" outlets.

It actually doesn't need to be said, unless you're talking to literal retards....

My PSA was meant as a tongue-in-cheek type joke, not an actual PSA. I admit, I'd had a couple of beers and assumed people would see that from the language, and me inventing some vital organs but I guess not. My bad, I sincerely apologise for any confusion and offense it may have caused and give my assurance that I'll never issue a PSA - joking or otherwise - here again, and that in the future I'll try to be more mindful of my audience when drinking beer and cracking a joke.

Yes, the media reported he said that, but it's verifiably made up. Yes, the same news outlets also ran articles saying that the CDC said maybe millions of Americans ingested bleach because of what they falsely claim he said, but that has since been debunked. But again, there were articles everywhere, including articles with citations to the CDC, that ran wild, convincing way too many people to believe their falsehoods, and the damage was done before it was proven to be nothing but bullshit propaganda.

I'm not sure what news outlets you're referring to here. What I was referring to though, was the press conference where Trump 'suggested on TV that it was a possible solution to covid'....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57zJr82dhQ

... and the resulting warnings from health agencies and manufacturers of bleach in various countries warning people not to misuse the stuff.

Regarding Trump Derangement Syndrome. I see it thrown around a lot, I'm not sure what it is. Nobody can ever really explain it to the layman.
Yes, Trump Derangement System is used to identify anyone who has anything negative to say about the chosen one. But it’s still in second place to people using “woke” as something negative.

Trump puts himself into the spotlight because he loves attention and loves to play the victim, so no one suffers from anything. Let’s not forget all the fairytales he spreads and his followers take as gospel.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: Just In: Trump Disqualified From 2024 Presidential Primary Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Move on please ...
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:07 pm Move on please ...
Maybe you should do the same, on everything you post.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:31 pm Image
It Looks like the same reason divorce is so expensive ;
BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT !

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:24 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:31 pm Image
BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT !

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
Is that Marla Maples or the woman he raped? Apparently even he can't tell them apart. ;-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:57 am

Is that Marla Maples or the woman he raped? Apparently even he can't tell them apart. ;-)
It looks like he mixes up Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley as well.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:57 am
pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:24 am

BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT !

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
It might be whoever he lost the money to , but …
Don’t ask me , ask Phuket , he posted it
the money is fake so it might just be a meme ,
I googled marla and I guess it could be her from a while back , but I’m not a good judge to say
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

r u all serious?

83.3 million he has to pay E. Jean Carroll
E. Jean Carroll says she's going to 'do something good' with the $83.3 million in defamation damages that Trump owes her: 'I'm not going to waste a cent'
Carroll told the Times that while she was still determining how she'd spend the money awarded to her by the jury, she would at least treat her two dogs to upmarket food.

"I'm going to be able to buy some premium dog food now," she told the newspaper.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:15 pm r u all serious?

83.3 million he has to pay E. Jean Carroll
E. Jean Carroll says she's going to 'do something good' with the $83.3 million in defamation damages that Trump owes her: 'I'm not going to waste a cent'
Carroll told the Times that while she was still determining how she'd spend the money awarded to her by the jury, she would at least treat her two dogs to upmarket food.

"I'm going to be able to buy some premium dog food now," she told the newspaper.
Aren't all these greed-by-proxy jury awards appealed dramatically downwards when a judge takes a look at it?

I think her comments about feeding her dogs premium food with Trumps money is purely designed to wind up Trump (an easy job)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic