HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
nextrefridgerator
Tourist

HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

Post by nextrefridgerator »

We don’t have much time before my family has to return to the states. Please please call or text if you have any sightings of him. we are unfamiliar with cambodia and need all the local help we can get! “ We are looking for our son and brother. He has major mental health issues. He recently hurt his foot so has a bad limp and nothing but the clothes he is wearing. He was last in Phnom Penh and we suspect is heading to Krong Poi Pet. He will likely be traveling by bus from the night market or riverside areas. If you find him please help him and contact me on Messenger or Telegram @dennis_walsh. We love him very much. CASH REWARD. Please share.”
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Suggestion ... get your info to the ride app PR departments and the local tv and newspapers ... might help a little ... the TukTuk syndicate knows everything in this city ... especially after dark.

Wish you best luck and will say a prayer tonight for him.
nextrefridgerator
Tourist

Re: HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

Thank you!! do you have any idea of a phone number we could call to get into the apps/news/ anything. his local number is 010356604. He doesn’t speak the language so it’s a little bit difficult to get around and ask for help. We have no resources so anything helps!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

http://www.passapptaxis.com

Address: 09 St 572, Phnom Penh
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 5:30 PM
Phone: 016 789 123 :plus1:

Grab Office Phnom Penh
5.0 (6) Corporate office in Phnom Penh

Address. #332 Corner of Monivong Blvd and St 278, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh 12302, Cambodia.
Phone. 078571678.
Website. www.grab.com.

Call us on

+855 23 881 591
+855 23 881 691
Find us at

Virtus Media Pte., Ltd. (Khmer Times)
Lot#1381, National Road 2, Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Google Map link here

Post Media Co Ltd
The Elements Condominium, Level 7
HE Boulevard
Phum Tuol Roka III
Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey
12353 Phnom Penh
Cambodia
Tel: Celcard: 078 555 166/ 078 555 133
Smart: 086 822 999 / 086 277 999
Copyright © All rights reserved, The Phnom Penh Post

Maybe also get some flyers printed in English and Khmer and give to the local temples near his last known location ... the monks are out on the streets everyday and might have seen him.

If he is military prior service, there is a VFW post here that is pretty active ... they have a lot of connections and are very helpful with stuff like this ... let the Embassy/consulate know too.
nextrefridgerator
Tourist

Thank you so much. you are a huge help for my family right now.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

Contact Lead Investigations +855 (0) 70369 963 [email protected]
nextrefridgerator
Tourist

thank you so much. your help is so appreciated
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

nextrefridgerator wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:19 am Thank you so much. you are a huge help for my family right now.
Stay calm, positive thoughts, breathe, have patience ... he'll turn up ... believe it.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

nextrefridgerator wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:06 am We don’t have much time before my family has to return to the states. Please please call or text if you have any sightings of him.
So you're on a family vacation and he went AWOL while you were staying in Phnom Penh?

I'll arrive there on Saturday and will keep my eyes open in any case. Best of luck to you, I hope you'll get him back safely.
nextrefridgerator
Tourist

No. He was down there for a while, he got into some trouble and his immediate family flew down to be there. within a day he went missing and they’ve been trying to search everywhere for him. they are very unfamiliar with the place so any help is so appreciated
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic