Floozys Freelancer Bar on 172

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Floozys Freelancer Bar on 172

Post by pootylicious »

orichá wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:42 pm I am slim and handsome. Women adore me. I am relatively well-to-do...

I have cycled over mountain passes over 5,000 metres high as recently as 2016. I am an athlete and an atheist.
Of course you are a cyclist.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Seeing ads on Facebook. Somehow doubt those are the freelancers one can meet there.
BaltimoreJack
Expatriate

TIL there is a 24 hour freelancer bar and hotel in the middle of St 172 called Floozy’s

Post by BaltimoreJack »

They’ve got a website, a Facebook page and let’s agree, a great name. They advertise themselves as “freelancer friendly” and as actually having said freelancers. Looks like they opened 2-3 months ago.

I’ve been away from Cambodia for eight months so I haven’t checked this place out. Do they have customers and actual freelancers at 2 am? I thought having um “friendly women” and rooms above was dicey. I don’t know.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: TIL there is a 24 hour freelancer bar and hotel in the middle of St 172 called Floozy’s

Post by Username Taken »

BaltimoreJack wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:25 am They’ve got a website, a Facebook page and let’s agree, a great name. They advertise themselves as “freelancer friendly” and as actually having said freelancers. Looks like they opened 2-3 months ago.

I’ve been away from Cambodia for eight months so I haven’t checked this place out. Do they have customers and actual freelancers at 2 am? I thought having um “friendly women” and rooms above was dicey. I don’t know.
Not like you to not do your homework!

Here's a 9 page thread: cambodia-after-dark/floozys-freelancer- ... 57009.html
BaltimoreJack
Expatriate

Post by BaltimoreJack »

Hahaha I’ve lost my touch obviously. No one reads forums anymore.
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Post by ressl »

Hm, so how comes, that you are here?
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic