Funniest Experience in ASEAN

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Funniest Experience in ASEAN

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

I know this will get some good ones ... what's been your funniest moment living in ASEAN?

So many come to kind, so many I cannot think clearly ... give me a senior moment and I'll share it.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: Funniest Experience in ASEAN

OK ... here goes nothin' ... this just after CV ... in District 2 HCMC ... always wanted to try this joint with signage about tacos & burgers ... turns out I got a heat on and went there ... I had be doing a lot of fasting and my shorts were a bit loose around the hips ... got some tacos & La Rues ... decent tacos, nothing special ... was feeling no pain ... oh, forgot to mention ... I am usually rolling "free-ball" ... no under britches ... so after a few rounds, I stand up to go drain the pickle ... and son-of-biscuit if my shorts don't drop down to my ankles ... of course to my horror ... a table of Vietnamese next to me got a great chuckle out of it ... pulled them up immediately and did my business ... fast forward a few beers later and it happened again ... I was lit ... suddenly this drunk Brit guy (I think) comes storming in and want to kick my azz ... I said "bro, I am in no condition to fight, maybe next time" ... the Vietnamese table was howling with laughter ... "sorry about this ... lemme buy you a drink" ... or words to that effect ... he was having none of it ... blah blah blah ... he kept spouting venom ... I got the message, called for my bill and never returned ... maybe not funny to you, but for me it was funny.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

You have no filter and don't realize how truly narcissistic and fucking annoying you come across 😴

Could you shut the fuck up for a while?

Just my opinions, of course
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:29 pm You have no filter and don't realize how truly narcissistic and fucking annoying you come across 😴

No offense intended ...
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:29 pm You have no filter and don't realize how truly narcissistic and fucking annoying you come across 😴

used to think new kid was bad but.......
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

^^
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

I will say this, for someone who claimed they suffer from CRS they sure do seem to remember a whole lot of shit from their past.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Kenr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:31 pm I will say this, for someone who claimed they suffer from CRS they sure do seem to remember a whole lot of shit from their past.
Long memory is fine ... short memory is fu*ked, thanks.

And when there is violence on the table, memory fires up BIG TIME ...

Now back to your regularly scheduled hazing ...
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:09 pm
Kenr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:31 pm I will say this, for someone who claimed they suffer from CRS they sure do seem to remember a whole lot of shit from their past.

Ah, so the date of your marriage is not that important so it is stored in your short-term memory.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:09 pm

I think you’ll find it to be irritation, not hazing. You should know this, and I’m sure that you do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic