Funniest Experience in ASEAN

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: Funniest Experience in ASEAN

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:35 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:09 pm
Kenr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:31 pm I will say this, for someone who claimed they suffer from CRS they sure do seem to remember a whole lot of shit from their past.
Long memory is fine ... short memory is fu*ked, thanks.

And when there is violence on the table, memory fires up BIG TIME ...

Now back to your regularly scheduled hazing ...
I think you’ll find it to be irritation, not hazing. You should know this, and I’m sure that you do.
Kinda drunk at the moment ... next
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't believe that this guy is real. Who the hell drinks Ganzberg?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:42 pm I don't believe that this guy is real. Who the hell drinks Ganzberg?
This.

I've yet to meet anyone in real life who drinks it, and I've spent quite some time drinking beer in Cambodia lately.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Alex wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:47 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:42 pm I don't believe that this guy is real. Who the hell drinks Ganzberg?
This.

I've yet to meet anyone in real life who drinks it, and I've spent quite some time drinking beer in Cambodia lately.
Ok ... Ganzberg is fizzy ... and cheap ... I learned from the Japanese (10 years total) ... drink anything fizzy ... then the sake is absorbed better and you get drunkerer quicker ... saves a few schillings ... well, by golly ... it works (for me) ... now back to your regularly scheduled ribbing. Reduces hangover too, especially if you take a pinch of sea salt along the way.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Newkids sock account? Just make one thread for them to post in, no new threads.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Kenr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:26 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:09 pm
Kenr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:31 pm I will say this, for someone who claimed they suffer from CRS they sure do seem to remember a whole lot of shit from their past.
Long memory is fine ... short memory is fu*ked, thanks.

And when there is violence on the table, memory fires up BIG TIME ...

Now back to your regularly scheduled hazing ...
Ah, so the date of your marriage is not that important so it is stored in your short-term memory.
Drinkin' now ... talk later.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Cam Nivag?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

GMJS-CEO wrote:Newkids sock account? Just make one thread for them to post in, no new threads.
Why would I need a sock account?

Unlike others here, I stand on my own. If anyone doesn’t like it, please put me as ‘foe’ and my postings go away.

I’m sure the OP doesn’t use sock accounts, either.

OP - don’t let these keyboard warriors let you feel put down so they can feel better about themselves.
Stravaiger
Expatriate

Post by Stravaiger »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:58 am
Cam Nivag?
No, he's legit. He has form over here.

khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Stravaiger wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:04 am
Username Taken wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:58 am
Cam Nivag?
No, he's legit. He has form over here.

So a year ago he was ready to get married to his ‘VN sweetie’ now a year later he’s getting married to a Khmer lady.
I wonder what another year will bring.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic