The Tache Wearing Criminal Twats Thread

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

The Tache Wearing Criminal Twats Thread

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Over recent years, it appears that tache wearing criminal twats are over-represented in police mugshots in Cambodia

Generally, if a local person is wearing a villainous, and poorly groomed, attempt at a tache I assume that they are not to be trusted with anything, ever and should be treated with the greatest of wariness

This indicator of character bears true regardless whether one is the kid of one of the more powerful families in the country, or the son of a humble ah-jai

Here are some of the tache twats nicked last night:

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Tache Wearing Criminal Twats Thread

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I think members can profile these crims with this:

:tophat:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

That's a great start for a fetish thread, and i can see you have loads of pics already...

Naughty naughty yeah ^^
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Two more Tache twats from yesterday, arrested for alleged thievery:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

When I was fifteen, I could cultivate a proper ‘tache, which was easily sculpted to the Sanchez/bandito in Clutch’s chart.
These petty crim’s are just adding to their social embarrassment. They should be chained together and taken down to wherever the local old girls get lip waxing, and have it removed as painfully as possible.

Swmbo’s 15 year old nephew sports one of these. It’s like that giant mole on an otherwise normal face that just cannot be not stared at.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

At least they don't have fat beer bellies like all the ugly old barang mutts taking up space... Who cares? Honestly?

I really love how white people look down on the poor anyway they can, hah...
Last edited by orichá on Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Well,
It's not with these stache's ghosts that went dying on their faces, that these guys are gonna test any kind of velcro effect when they'll be 69ing in their cell. ^^
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

orichá wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:25 pm At least they don't have fat beer bellies like all the ugly old barang mutts taking up space... Who cares? Honestly?

I'm pretty sure their lack of facial hair has little to do with being poor. At least my excess made me no richer.

That being said yea who cares, like who cares about what football team is on your shirt?

But then there is the other perspective, having a good laugh. I always appreciated that 😁
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

orichá wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:25 pm At least they don't have fat beer bellies like all the ugly old barang mutts taking up space... Who cares? Honestly?

Poor criminals can't do crimes without being laughed at. My heart bleeds.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

@Spigzy has a competing "crime by" thread :stir: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic