Fentanyl Genocide in USA

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Fentanyl Genocide in USA

Post by Alex »

American cities look the way they look because the [deleted] that run them and the [deleted] that infest them couldn't care less about the good hardworking people in between. A total disgrace.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

ItWasntMe wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:13 pm "....Because being a druggie is like catching a cold. It’s not a lifestyle choice, it’s a flu, an epidemic that anyone can get just by standing too close."
BS 100%

:please: :please:
MORE BS:
"That stuff ion the street is designed for horses and elephants"
thats PCP
Actually PCP was designed for humans but quickly discontinued. Giving it to an elephant would probably be a bad idea.

In the wake of PCP came ketamine, which is essentially the same thing but with an added component to make your body numb as well (so you don't go berserk).

Ketamine has been used with animals since, and is also used for pain management and surgery in humans. However it's almost always combined with another drug to make you sleep.

But I'm sure you knew all this.
Books have been written about k-holes...
I never said I agreed with the US Ad Campaign about Fentanyl awareness. I think it’s ridiculous. But there is a push to make the drug addicted a protected class of citizens in western countries.

Anyways, carfentanil is what is being pushed on the streets, not fentanyl. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

PCP hasn’t been used on animals since it was banned in 1978. Same effect on animals as it has on humans. Street name is horse tranquilizer. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phency ... in%201978.

Ketamine is a wonderful drug, as long it’s used and monitored as a drug, not just used in unsupervised self-treatment like cannabis. Synergistic pain med, anxiolytic, anti-depressant, lots of uses.

My opinions, of course.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:18 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:13 pm "....Because being a druggie is like catching a cold. It’s not a lifestyle choice, it’s a flu, an epidemic that anyone can get just by standing too close."
BS 100%

:please: :please:
MORE BS:
"That stuff ion the street is designed for horses and elephants"
thats PCP
Actually PCP was designed for humans but quickly discontinued. Giving it to an elephant would probably be a bad idea.

In the wake of PCP came ketamine, which is essentially the same thing but with an added component to make your body numb as well (so you don't go berserk).

Ketamine has been used with animals since, and is also used for pain management and surgery in humans. However it's almost always combined with another drug to make you sleep.

But I'm sure you knew all this.
Books have been written about k-holes...
I never said I agreed with the US Ad Campaign about Fentanyl awareness. I think it’s ridiculous. But there is a push to make the drug addicted a protected class of citizens in western countries.

Anyways, carfentanil is what is being pushed on the streets, not fentanyl. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

PCP hasn’t been used on animals since it was banned in 1978. Same effect on animals as it has on humans. Street name is horse tranquilizer. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phency ... in%201978.

Ketamine is a wonderful drug, as long it’s used and monitored as a drug, not just used in unsupervised self-treatment like cannabis. Synergistic pain med, anxiolytic, anti-depressant, lots of uses.

My opinions, of course.
No, cheap fentanyl from your homeland is what's being sold and mixed into every other drug there is. Even to the point of lacing cheap cannabis with it.

But I agree ketamine is a wonderful drug. Probably even more so as you say in supervised settings with a clear motive.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

I remember hearing news on the radio few years back, that year was first time that was more OD"s from prescription drugs than illegal drugs in America, which is a bigger problem, but nobody address it. We know why...
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:24 pm I remember hearing news on the radio few years back, that year was first time that was more OD"s from prescription drugs than illegal drugs in America, which is a bigger problem, but nobody address it. We know why...
Some of the largest settlements ever has been going down in the past couple of years due to the opioid crisis. Maybe you don't follow such channels but for sure it has been addressed.

"On July 21, 2021, a bipartisan coalition of attorneys general announced final agreements with Johnson & Johnson, a manufacturer of prescription opioids, and the three major pharmaceutical distributors — Amerisource Bergen, Cardinal Health, and McKesson. These agreements resolve legal claims against those companies stemming from actions that fueled the opioid addiction epidemic in return for their payment of $26 billion and commitment to make major changes in how they do business to improve safety and oversight over the distribution of prescription opioid."

https://www.naag.org/issues/opioids/#:~ ... 20McKesson.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Roryborealis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:27 pm That video of Philadelphia reminds me of parts of downtown Los Angeles (and Jacksonville, and Memphis and...). They should show that to schoolkids instead of hosting lame testimonial speakers.

For some reason, Philly seems to always be in the vanguard of hard drugs. Maybe it's that cracked bell. Or all that cheez-whizz.
It reminds me of the corner at Street 172 and Street 51.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic