Fentanyl Genocide in USA

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Fentanyl Genocide in USA

Post by Alex »

Let those dumb fucks continue to kill themselves, I say. Legalize all drugs, those who are dumb enough to abuse the more potent ones will remove themselves from the gene pool in due course.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Alex wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:14 pm Let those dumb fucks continue to kill themselves, I say. Legalize all drugs, those who are dumb enough to abuse the more potent ones will remove themselves from the gene pool in due course.
Wiser words never spoken … perhaps
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's pretty fucked up on the streets in many western cities. Dublin and London always had tons of heroin (and later crack) addicts, but somehow fentanyl and meth are not big there yet.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

fentanyl is used as a cut for heron> cause its cheap and most of it comes from China via Mexico
Much of heron before was cut with ne of the below;
Baking soda
Sucrose (sugar)
Crushed over-the-counter painkillers
Powdered milk
Caffeine
and even
Rat poison
which all dissolve in water when heated
all of the above does nothing really but add weight , than along came Fentanyl, ( 50x stronger than heron ) which has been used for decades as a pain killer and often injected in patients prior to surgical procedures

and why many addict's are overdosing cause when heron is cut with fentanyl, its to dam strong
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Alex wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:14 pm Let those dumb fucks continue to kill themselves, I say. Legalize all drugs, those who are dumb enough to abuse the more potent ones will remove themselves from the gene pool in due course.
I have been a long time proponent of the legalisation of all "illegal" substances. The current laws regarding driving, working etc while under the influence would still stand and let nature take its course.
And all of the above comes from a person who has never taken anything illegal except a 3 month course of Oxandrolone over 30 years ago. No weed, no party drugs and most definitely no opioids. Although, I was on some pretty strong shit for a few days after my motorbike accident but that was administered in hospital.

Get it all out in the open and let the tax man take his cut. There would probably be fewer deaths in the end as it would be a well regulated product and the cost to the end user would come down thus reducing secondary offence such as theft that users engage in to feed their habit.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:43 pm
I have been a long time proponent of the legalisation of all "illegal" substances. The current laws regarding driving, working etc while under the influence would still stand and let nature take its course.
And all of the above comes from a person who has never taken anything illegal except a 3 month course of Oxandrolone over 30 years ago. No weed, no party drugs and most definitely no opioids. Although, I was on some pretty strong shit for a few days after my motorbike accident but that was administered in hospital.

Get it all out in the open and let the tax man take his cut. There would probably be fewer deaths in the end as it would be a well regulated product and the cost to the end user would come down thus reducing secondary offence such as theft that users engage in to feed their habit.
Most experts are convinced that there would be fewer deaths, as legalization plus regulation would introduce quality control. Druggies would get exactly the dosage they expect and are used to, and no harmful additions, while nowadays it's like gambling.

That's one big benefit, another one is defunding criminals from street dealers all the way up the supply chain.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Fentanyl is fantastic drug. Great analgesic properties, predictable time course, known effects.

On the street, it’s an awful drug. That stuff ion the street is designed for horses and elephants. People aren’t elephant sized, and kills them. Plus mixing with other (illegal) drugs creates unpredictable effects.

The solution in the US now is to sell over the counter narcan (synthetic reversal agent), make it so everyone carries it like Tylenol. So a drug abuser’s life can be saved to abuse some more.

Because being a druggie is like catching a cold. It’s not a lifestyle choice, it’s a flu, an epidemic that anyone can get just by standing too close.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

"....Because being a druggie is like catching a cold. It’s not a lifestyle choice, it’s a flu, an epidemic that anyone can get just by standing too close."
BS 100%

:please: :please:
MORE BS:
"That stuff ion the street is designed for horses and elephants"
thats PCP
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:13 pm "....Because being a druggie is like catching a cold. It’s not a lifestyle choice, it’s a flu, an epidemic that anyone can get just by standing too close."
BS 100%

:please: :please:
MORE BS:
"That stuff ion the street is designed for horses and elephants"
thats PCP
Actually PCP was designed for humans but quickly discontinued. Giving it to an elephant would probably be a bad idea.

In the wake of PCP came ketamine, which is essentially the same thing but with an added component to make your body numb as well (so you don't go berserk).

Ketamine has been used with animals since, and is also used for pain management and surgery in humans. However it's almost always combined with another drug to make you sleep.

But I'm sure you knew all this.
Books have been written about k-holes...
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

That video of Philadelphia reminds me of parts of downtown Los Angeles (and Jacksonville, and Memphis and...). They should show that to schoolkids instead of hosting lame testimonial speakers.

For some reason, Philly seems to always be in the vanguard of hard drugs. Maybe it's that cracked bell. Or all that cheez-whizz.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic