Which would you move to?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Which country..

Israel
44%
Palestine
11%
Democratic Republic of Congo
44%

Total votes: 18
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Which would you move to?

Post by John Bingham »

The war is over and everything has been rebuilt. You have to move to one of the above countries. There is no option 4. Give some reasons why you would prefer that choice.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Which would you move to?

Post by violet »

DRC. You know what they say about Black …
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Umm, Israel is a western backed modern country. Tel Aviv has been crowned best beach city on the planet.

The other two have been completely assraped for generations and probably don't even have 5G.

Great choices!

What would you rather eat?

A) ice cream
B) poison
C) vomit
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:56 pm Umm, Israel is a western backed modern country. Tel Aviv has been crowned best beach city on the planet.

The other two have been completely assraped for generations and probably don't even have 5G.

Great choices!

A) ice cream
B) poison
C) vomit
Israel also has fantastic wrecks to uncover. I spent time there learning underwater archaeology.

Still - black is best so I’ll stick with DRC
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

violet wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:55 pm DRC. You know what they say about Black …
I forgot got to mention you'll have to live in Goma.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

violet wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:00 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:56 pm Umm, Israel is a western backed modern country. Tel Aviv has been crowned best beach city on the planet.

Great choices!

A) ice cream
B) poison
C) vomit
Israel also has fantastic wrecks to uncover. I spent time there learning underwater archaeology.

Still - black is best so I’ll stick with DRC
They also have a couple of interesting pilgrim trails. There is this culture, angels they call them, people who live along these trails and will host and feed wanderers for free.

I've veen intrigued since I first heard about this.

The concept of a kibbutz was also really cool to me, though I think these days there is a lot of foreign workers there rather than Jewish communities working the lands together.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:18 pm
violet wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:55 pm DRC. You know what they say about Black …
I forgot got to mention you'll have to live in Goma.
Then this poll is rigged!!!

Israel.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Anyway, if I have to choose its the DRC. They might have their issues but the women are beautiful.

Israelis are fine but would not be interested in a poor old man, and Palestinians live in piles of rocks with no access to water so probably not very clean.

DRC it is!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

None of the above … Okinawa was my dream destination at a point not too long ago … but when Japan’s leaders decided to dump their nuclear waste into our precious Pacfic ocean (already under extreme stress) … I hit the brakes hard on that. For now Cambodia is looking like my #1. Hope it stays that way, and the new leaders will resist the temptations of the crazy money (corruption like in Vietnam) now flowing into this kingdom … and build this place for everyone … not just the elites … everything starts with a dream, right?

If not Cambodia … maybe Saipan or Ecuador … Ecuador is a mess past few years, but they just elected a promising new prez … watching closely … my ex wife born in Quito … and Manta is a former DEA airbase when USA was fighting FARQ wars in Columbia back in the day … so USA culture is familiar there … and the city is still affordable.

Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:00 pm None of the above … Okinawa was my dream destination at a point not too long ago … but when Japan’s leaders decided to dump their nuclear waste into our precious Pacfic ocean (already under extreme stress) … I hit the brakes hard on that. For now Cambodia is looking like my #1. Hope it stays that way, and the new leaders will resist the temptations of the crazy money (corruption like in Vietnam) now flowing into this kingdom … and build this place for everyone … not just the elites … everything starts with a dream, right?

If not Cambodia … maybe Saipan or Ecuador … Ecuador is a mess past few years, but they just elected a promising new prez … watching closely … my ex wife born in Quito … and Manta is a former DEA airbase when USA was fighting FARQ wars in Columbia back in the day … so USA culture is familiar there … and the city is still affordable.

What part of "there is no option 4" did you not understand? Apologies from everyone on CEO that this thread is not specifically tailored to you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic